What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Antollyme - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yello

Richest man on FiveM
Your In-game name

Felix Snow

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Antollyme

Date of the incident

05/26/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

GTA RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Pulled up to Grove Street, tried to talk about the situation because they were baiting us to come down grove street for a gunfight. People started jumping onto my car and bashing it. So I reverse to get him off. I tell them to leave or they are going to die, and instantly. My friend gets stabbed and I get shot - one of there members clearly had the innititive to counter, as you can hear him. But they decided to start shooting before he finished.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YEbvL7Dx6Y&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
As i was part of the situation, i would like to say that this didn't happen the first time, just yesterday we got baited into going to grove street for one reason is to have a gunfight, 

https://gyazo.com/8d11a1864cbad0692f9279df84550dc0 this is the message we got from twitter yesterday 

https://gyazo.com/ef9a6624575a418647f297898dae8bd2 this is the same massage we got from twitter today, to try to lure us into having a gunfight once again at grove street, 

There was no RP reason why they would do it, they just want to have a gunfight wasting our time grinding for money to buy guns

Kind regards, 

Dave 

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No
A simple talk could have enlightened you as to why you were shot.

So will attempt to break down the situation the best I can.

RDM-Random Death Match as stated is an altercation that occurs that involves a Death Match that had no prior roleplay or poor roleplay leading up to it. In this instance neither of those occurred. I had been told through an in game discussion that revolved around the fact the Morrison Family had had a meeting with members of the Grove street regarding rental properties. I was not present at this as I was on as cop at the time. Through that roleplay a demand of 10k a week was made for members of the grove street to live there. I was further told that these people were not planning on paying said rent and we would have to evict them eventually (in roleplay of course). At the time of this altercation I was simply there as muscle in case anything happened as I had been told of the past situations that had occurred "F1". Head members of The Morrison Family we're attempting to gather new tenants for these properties. Some nice gentlemen in suits arrived to view the properties and had been there for a while prior to the altercation. They too had heard of the negative impact the Grove street gang had on the community and also had a disliking towards them. Hence them getting annoyed when they saw one of their cars damaged. As seen from the multiple perspectives shown in this report bar mine as i was given no chance to gather a recording due to the hasty report, there was no threats made from the Morrison side of things but through the communications in the videos, its clear that YOU had other intentions. Now unlike Arma i see this server attempting to get a more realistic side of roleplay and things such as "counter initiations" shouldn't happen. As seen from your perspective Felix, you had an Uzi and were more than prepared to use it. Quoting yourself "I tell them to leave or they are going to die" at this point you have threatened myself and as stated I had been told of your previous hostile intentions so I dd what anyone else would have done. I shot you in the fucking head.

Now from a staff standpoint I can agree that you may think the shots were a bit premature, however, I would only agree with this is I had no prior roleplay knowledge of these individuals or interactions with them but on the contrary as explained, I did and as seen from all perspectives these individuals were ready to fight. I have a large widescreen monitor with enabled me in that situation to notice that as I began to pull for my gun, the man behind me pulled a bat. Another Morrison member after hearing the stupid threat given to not only The Morrison Family but everyone of us, decided to save me from being hit over the head and I shot the man in the car. 

Now I cant personally see how this is considered to be RDM as after the altercation had occurred, the green car was stolen by one of the potential tenants and we were later invited back to our roleplay properties to watch as they torched the car to help celebrate that those men had gone. After the bomb fire had occurred a few of the grove street gang arrived and then proceeded to randomly shoot at us in trucks, cars on foot you name it. We had no issue with it as in their eyes we were on their turf and had just murdered two of their gang members.

So just wanted to clear up the idea of baiting as you clearly had negative intentions well before the questioning of rent occurred as YOU physically logged on for this. To also clarify out of the three of us there, two of us had pistols and one with a knife, whilst you attempted to show up with fully automatic weapons witch you did both during this altercation and the one following it. We're not stupid people, if we wanted to bait you into a trap we'd bring the cavalry not potential tenants.

F1

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

As this is a fairly large report I’ll break down your points into bullet points and respond to them one at a time.

1.RDM is actually ‘Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay’. At the point where you start attacking us, there hasn't been a sufficient amount of quality RP to start a gunfight. The threat I made was just that, a threat. If it was initiation, it would've been more obvious and of a higher standard. Furthermore, had it been an initiation, you still would have RDM’d since no dialogue was said to comply with what we were saying. You escalated things as soon as someone mentioned you might get hurt. And regarding the baseball bat, he only pulled it out since you lads already had weapons out. He had the right to do so and he didn’t try to hurt anyone. Whether you agree with it or not, counter initiations are a thing, you have to do them. You can even hear someone attempt to counter initiate after you kill us, showing that at least one of you knew no initiation had been made.

2. Another rule which you might like to be aware of is G5.2 which is RPing as believable characters. As far as we are aware, you guys were RPing as landlords who were trying to sell houses. This is evident by the screenshots provided by Dave and the fact the Callaghan responded to said ad. But I ask you what kind of landlords carry illegal weapons, wear masks and light vehicles on fire. Even if you did it ‘to help celebrate that those men had gone’, no landlord, however shady, would openly torch a vehicle in broad daylight. The alternative is that you made the posts because you knew it’d annoy GSF and compel them to come to Grove Street, leading to a fight. 

3. Just to add onto that last point, whoever caused the situation yesterday knew that creating that RP scenario over Twitter would lead to a gunfight, since that happened yesterday. You purposely did the same thing today again because you KNEW it would stir up GSF. Can baiting for a fight really be more clear cut?

4. Regarding your footage, that is completely irrelevant since it was a different situation. Also, if you were playing as believable characters, you wouldn’t return to Grove Street to continue to try and evict the members since your lives would obviously be in danger. A clear example of not trying to value your lives. 

Sorted - Please close this report. Thank you to Antollyme 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back