What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Faded_Shev - 05/28/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faded_Shev

In-game Name
Jamaal Johnson

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Matt

Reason given for your ban.

Which server are you banned from?
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I messaged a member of the group i was with on the website about buying there barn for real life cash.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe i should be unbanned as i really enjoyed playing this server and meeting new people that were in the server, it was a massive mistake on my end for sending a message on the forums about buying there barn for real life cash. It wasn't my intent to break any rules as i understand that i have. I do apologizes and will never do something so stupid again. This was a joke but ovbs the way of my poor english has been written out it 100% hasnt came across like that. I believe we should knock this on the head and give me another chance as ive never been in trouble on this community until now. Id be more than happy to come on the teamspeak and speak about my ban aswell if its really necessary.

Thank you for your time and i hope you can see i have accepted my stupidity and will never do something so daft again.

Thanks,

Jammal

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Oh i RDM'ed the whole server... but dont worry... it was only a joke

This is how ridiculous your excuse sounds, Are jokes about the rules ? 

Last edited by a moderator:
The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back