What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Altis

I like the idea but i hope you do realise recording such a run will require quite a lot of storage space as the video itself will probably be quite big and lenghty as this type of run by the looks off it will easily take 2 hours or more .

I see your point, for me it wouldn't be an issue, as for others I am sure they could make space, or record in lower quality.

I have decided to cancel it now due to it being too long and I will think of something else to do as an event. with the same kind of prizes - if anyone has any suggestions or would like to help organise one, feel free to send over some ideas.
Or if I see someone else has created an event which seems fun i would be more than happy to supply some cash as prizes

canceled2.jpg

I mean you could still do the run just make the ending spot closer for example ,or ask the admins for assistance on the run so they can tell you who won (dodges the whole recording problem).

This used to be a annual RPUK event held by the staff team every year with cash prizes for top 3 and forum awards for attending however it seems that it died after 3/4 years of doing it dont know what happened but would love to see it being held again by staff members but with the new trophie system.

Back