What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - Felix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yello

Richest man on FiveM
  1. In-game Name: Felix Snow
  2. Steam ID: 76561198088035328
  3. Date this happened: 05/28/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: When I was in a plane - I got ejected twice, the first time I alt+f4'd before I hit the ground because it was a glitch. Spawned back in and I still had my Uzi, and got into another plane so flew as normal, when I landed I got flung out and killed. Bled out there.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://youtu.be/h8rh0MfSwSo
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: ~33k
    Switchblade and Uzi with full attachments and rounds
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@Felix, the video does not show any evidence of you bleeding out.
Sorry - I did not clip that bit because I use shadowplay I just clipped it as it happened because I wanted to have pleanty of evidence of before the situation

Idk if you have the logs of be bleeding out then - but I died in that spot

I also didnt know I needed to clip me bleeding out else I would have

I also didnt know I needed to clip me bleeding out else I would have
But when you put the request in you have confirmed that you have read and understood the Compensation Request terms...

1. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

In the terms it clearly states what evidence you need to provide.

EVIDENCE RULES / GUIDELINES
In the event of a compensation request due to death, 'in addition' to the above guidelines, we require an unedited, uncut video that shows the following:

1. Short lead up to the incident.
  2. The incident itself.
  3. The death.
  4. Bleeding out to death and re-spawning or server kick (Demonstrates no revive or friend picking up weapons etc)
  5. Y, player or vehicle inventory contents (if claiming).
But I have had the video looked into and from our point of view you are turning the engine off before the plane comes to a full stop, which result in you exiting the plane.
This goes under user error and is not something we can compensate. 

Declined

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back