What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Eeyore - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruppr

Your In-game name

Gruppr

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Eeyore

Date of the incident

05/26/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Hi! So I actually posted what I'm about to say on another player report (https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/123246-report-a-player-clark-rdm/) however I didn't get any feedback, so I thought i would make a seperate post to. Apologies if this is regarded as spam.

"So I was just going on a joyride in my SUV when a black qilin started to tail me, I decided to pull over and have a chat with the fellow. He got out and said something which I couldn't understand in the moment and even after going back several times to the recording I couldn't make out what he said, I do however know that is was Eeyore in the vehicle as both the clothes and voice match him, as seen later in the video.

As I went to drive off, I got shot at. I decided to turn around. Looking back at the video you can actually see two qilins driving away, one closer to the road and one further away. I have attached an image with two circles labled 1 & 2. The circle labled 1 is the vehicle which Eeyore was driving and also the person who shot at me, this is because the qilin in circle 2 is not in the angle of which the bullets came from and was still driving however you can see the Qilin in circle 1 only just start to drive away, as if it had stopped before had, which I'm assuming had hapened as Eeyore would need to get out the vehicle to actually shoot.

I decided to turn around and go into the little compound which they drove to and tried to speak to them about the shots thrown my way however he never responded to any of my questiosn I asked him, as seen at 1:06 Eeyore is not providing any roleplay but just has a put on high pitched troll voice. He also just proceeded to drive around beside us just messing around. After finally parking, Eeyore proceeded to initiate on me with very minmal roleplay; "put your hand up or get fucking capped". After a little dialoge between us I decided to walk away to which he...tried to shoot me through the wall? I ended up putting my gun away as he had requested. I went into a little covered area to which I sat down waiting for the situation to calm down slightly, however I was only greeted with bullets."

I would like to clarify I'm not fussed regarding my death just the events that lead upto it, the minimal roleplay during the initiation, the random shots fired my way and the lack of communication eeyore provided when I tried to question him.

....and that is the situation summed up from my point of view. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

The image with the two circles: https://ibb.co/z8BgssY
(you can't actualy see the vehicle in circle 2 as it is hidden by the elephant grass however moments later in the video you see it emerge and drive onto the road.)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DbAHrRfY9c&feature=emb_logo
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, this is eeyore.
I have a few points:

Date of the incident

05/26/20
https://gyazo.com/e302960358e1a6d13717d1550b969c6d (apologies about the hebrew)

Why have you decided to complain now all of the sudden? Did you know I wasn't even aware you spoke about me in the report on clark and I had no chance of defending myself? Did you try to stain my name without me being able to defend myself ? 

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes
Not true unfortunately. Never got a message or anything.
The other day I met you walking in npas bridge all the way to kavala, you were quite polite and friendly so I honestly couldn't imagine you'd report me.

As I went to drive off, I got shot at. I decided to turn around. Looking back at the video you can actually see two qilins driving away, one closer to the road and one further away. I have attached an image with two circles labled 1 & 2. The circle labled 1 is the vehicle which Eeyore was driving and also the person who shot at me,
🔸 I was using a mk18 and in that video you can clearly see red tracers hitting your car, which debunks the claim that I shot you (MK18 doesn't have red tracers).

Eeyore is not providing any roleplay but just has a put on high pitched troll voice.
🔸Is a high pitched voice not roleplay? Was messing about with funny characters, I love being silly, why is that wrong?

After finally parking, Eeyore proceeded to initiate on me with very minmal roleplay; "put your hand up or get fucking capped". After a little dialoge between us I decided to walk away
🔸You started the hostile rp, I wanted to leave and you guys initiated on me as soon as I got in the car. All I did was take a step back, look at your positions and strategise. I went behind cover and initiated, and no I didn't shoot the wall I peeked and tried to kill one of your friends which clark killed.  And it was not minimal low quality roleplay, I gave you enough time and chances played with the wording, and all you did is mock me and use your "high pitched troll voice". You didn't just "walk away" you simply taunted me and did not comply with my orders.

🔸 Unfortunately I did not know clark would do the things he did (you can see in his report). I haven't played with him too much and I thought he followed the rules. I have no responsibility on his actions, I feel bad for the dancing man getting shot, didn't know clark would do such a thing.

I think this was a bit of a misunderstanding, and it should've been resolved on teamspeak to be frank.

P.S  - That skee sound you made when you drifted cracked me.

Hello! Eeyore thank you for geting back to me. I just want to clarify I have nothing against you at all in the slightest so please don't mention anything about myself trying to "stain your name". This is a player report, not a revenge post. I'm not complaining "now all of a sudden" it is because the report regarding clark never got a response back (I added additional text giving my side of the story) so I decided to make this.

Regarding the date; That was my mistake, I had it in my head that this happened Tuesday.

Not true unfortunately. Never got a message or anything.
I did infact speak in OOC regarding communicating between both you and Clark, but I don't remember you actually saying anything. You may have not seen my message, that's a definate possibility. I'm still more than willing to speak with you on teamspeak however, if you request. (Name is Gruppr)

I was using a mk18 and in that video you can clearly see red tracers hitting your car, which debunks the claim that I shot you (MK18 doesn't have red tracers).
I understand, unfortunatley I'm not versed in Arma's weapon knowledge so you will have to forgive my ignorance, I was purely going off what happened in the video. Obviously now that you have told me, I renounce that statement. I assume it would be Clark shooting me then?

Is a high pitched voice not roleplay? Was messing about with funny characters, I love being silly, why is that wrong?
I suppose it's down to personnel preference. I like to have a more mature and relaxed conversation which feels highly more realistic (as it would be in real life) and, most likely you would agree you don't go around doing this to people you haven't ment before. However, as mentioned, I suppose it's down to personnel preference.

You started the hostile rp, I wanted to leave and you guys initiated on me as soon as I got in the car
That would be incorrect, I have no affiliation with the other people in the video. I simply wanted to ask & understand why I was being shot at.

And it was not minimal low quality roleplay
I disagree with this statment, simply giving one enough time to react or playing with words doesn't make a roleplay situation any higher quality. I also believe your statments of telling myself to put my hands up, put the gun away or be shot is very minimal. I agree I should have given more of a conversation on my part however my experience with people that tell me to "put my hands up or die" are either to comply or die (giving no room for high quality roleplay). I also believe yourself and Clark were very eager to get into a gun fight, which once again doesn't provide anyone with an enjoyable or high roleplay experience. I wasn't planning on using my rook (as you can see I put it away) however I was still greeted with bullets. I'm not denying I wasn't taunting or complying with orders but In my eyes if someone puts away a gun you don't proceed to shoot them because "you had it out previously" or "you didn't comply with my orders" give them a chance to roleplay. I didn't even shoot it

Obviously everything I'm saying above is objective and different from with every player you meet on Altis and I don't expect everyone to agree with my point of view but I want you to understand as to why I made this report in the first place. I very much value the roleplay experience over the gun fighting by a high margin. I will say, my actions in this situation were nothing special (so please don't think I'm saying they are) but I know for a fact I can and have done much better than this, given the possibility to do so.

I think this was a bit of a misunderstanding, and it should've been resolved on teamspeak to be frank.
I agree here. However if I attempt to contact you ingame and I get no response I will assume that as myself being ignored as the situation had just happened. I will not go out of my way to get a hold of someone unless it's absolutley required.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finishing up - "you were quite polite and friendly so I honestly couldn't imagine you'd report me." I still consider myself polite and friendly (as I believe I have demonstrated in the text above, giving you respect and apologizing for my incorrect statements) and I would appreciate anyone coming up to me and conversating but that doesn't exclude myself from reporting people to the forums if I believe they have done something incorrect.

P.S - Your P.S gave me a smile :).

P.P.S - I would like to just say that when I play Altis life I try to give the highest level of roleplay I can. So if we ever do run into each other (this applys for anyone reading this) please don't provide me with very minimal roleplay. I want to have fun and make new friend. Take care y'all and respect to everyone.

P.P.P.S - I'm more than willing to take this dispute down now that I understand your side more clearly. I would like to speak with you on teamspeak before hand though. Peace.

You may have not seen my message, that's a definate possibility
I must've missed it, you should probably give notes in addition aswell.

I assume it would be Clark shooting me then?
I guess, yeah.

I'm still more than willing to speak with you on teamspeak however, if you request. (Name is Gruppr)
Sure, I'll happily speak with you.

I disagree with this statment,
If I were just robbing you normally I would've given a very long time to comply and had a conversation with you aswell. This wasn't an average robbery, what this was is my response to a hostile situation started by these guys with guns. My initiation was clear - when considering the context my threat and demands were clear, and the time given was enough (as you pulled a weapon and mocked me which led me to believe you were not going to comply). 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back