What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - alekomen

Status
Not open for further replies.

alekomen

1. In-game Name: Boris Putincki
  2. Steam ID: 76561198011501734
  3. Date this happened: 05/29/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: As this happened by a hacker and the NHS failed to rescue me, I do not have any evidence of my loss so I pretty much know I will get nada. So I died by a hacker who shot everyone on the server and there was a panic. At said time of the incident I had just bought a machete and was heading to the bank so I could deposit my money after farming for about 1-1.5 hours since I am new around the server. The sum I had made after doing all the farming-processing and all the running around required was if I remember correctly 22.682$, if by any miracle I get my money back, I don't mind even getting 20.000 back. Just doing this cause that was a lot of money since I'm new here.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/DRL0Rge9A7E/maxresdefault.jpg
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 1 repair kit, 1 jerry can, 1 Machete and 22.682$
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Unfortunately we have been unable to verify how much cash you had on you at the time. In future, try out recording software such as shadowplay to record these instances. Apologies we couldn't revive you in time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back