What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Robbing people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiffany

Maybe implement a way of robbing people when their hands are up and search them if they're ziptied like Arma.

Dont like the idea at least for now, this is not arma 3 and is not military focused, how about we stick to roleplaying for once? If you reeeaaally want to rob someone you may threaten them to give you their stuff?

-1 from me

I really like this idea I think this should be an obvious implementation honestly I mean it’s GTA for pete’s sake. Yes this will affect RP but positively in my opinion.

+1 from me

I believe its more cause there is a chance  that the suspect won’t drop the items

Then he isn't valuing his life. 
Thing is theres no way of knowing what the person has on them. They could drop 1/3 of it and say thats all they have and theres nothing you can do about it

Thing is theres no way of knowing what the person has on them. They could drop 1/3 of it and say thats all they have and theres nothing you can do about it
Regardless they're dropping things and valuing a life, I agree that we need zipties etc to clean them out as you'd all want to do. For now something is better than nothing. 

Not sure why people are so obsessed with robbing others, this isn't arma.

I agree with maxim, this is aids enough at the minute as a cop without everyone trying too rob you for your tazer....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back