What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

elite dangerous

lionel

Destroyer of Shit Tech Advice
Ohhh common

I can't be the only one looking forward to tomorrow...

i have star citizen and i'm absolutely looking forward to its universe....but the more i've seen of this game the more i want but the $75 alpha and beta entry put me off the more reasonable 35 come release has more than interested in it

plus i have to get some use out of this cruddy joystick i've got

I've got a nicely growing company in Star Citizen, and I've also played a lot of Elite: Dangerous in the beta. Overall? ED's a very very very nice game, but I think SC's going to be much better in the end.

Going to be playing a lot of ED in the mean time though ...

is this rift compatible? might have to bust out the ol' badboy

yeah is occulous compatible !!

although no idea how good it is.

i have star citizen and i'm absolutely looking forward to its universe....but the more i've seen of this game the more i want but the $75 alpha and beta entry put me off the more reasonable 35 come release has more than interested in it

plus i have to get some use out of this cruddy joystick i've got
Same boat. That $35 deal has me interested in trying it until SC goes persistent universe.

Got my lovely Reclaimer in SC, anyone got a company in need of me haha.
I've got a small pirate/smuggler crew called the Merchants of Menace if your interested to use that Reclaimer to profit in our wake. Be warned though I've signed us all up for the suicide mission that is Operation Pitchfork and I'm a Master Bacon Maker.

I just want either of these games, they both look so sick!

releases in three hours according to their twitter so ive took the plunge and ordered it should be fun

DAMN IT I AM AT WORK !!!!

Just found this little spanky video !

i have flown around for an hour or two crashed multiple times and only spent 100 of my 1000 credits....i have no idea what im doing here

Same boat. That $35 deal has me interested in trying it until SC goes persistent universe.

I've got a small pirate/smuggler crew called the Merchants of Menace if your interested to use that Reclaimer to profit in our wake. Be warned though I've signed us all up for the suicide mission that is Operation Pitchfork and I'm a Master Bacon Maker.
 Wherever there is salvage the Booty Claimer will be there. 

i made money! 16k credits so far and ive killed two npcs who randomly decided to pull me out of my jumps how rude of them

Is there a few of us from here going to play it could set a group up or something can see it being tedious on your lonesome

*Thinks back about grinding on EVEonline for days and days then getting ganked and losing £500 worth of plex *cries** 

Well finally made it on last night !!!  I died LOL, yeah big learning curve, cant wait till they bring out squadron support.

Would be good to get a elite TS channel :)

Will probably be addicted to this for a while anyway, and coupled with the fact i am unable to roleplay properly most nights due to a personal situation it fits in quite well.

@Thanatos Good news you can get a docking computer ;)

@Heatproofsean I wasn't aware you had actually recorded your docking the other night !!! ;)

FYI also new update so you will need to download patch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well finally made it on last night !!!  I died LOL, yeah big learning curve, cant wait till they bring out squadron support.

Would be good to get a elite TS channel :)

Will probably be addicted to this for a while anyway, and coupled with the fact i am unable to roleplay properly most nights due to a personal situation it fits in quite well.

@Thanatos Good news you can get a docking computer ;)

@Heatproofsean I wasn't aware you had actually recorded your docking the other night !!! ;)

FYI also new update so you will need to download patch.
ACHIVEMENT UNLOCKED - crash into everything

Last edited by a moderator:
Back