What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - MeGaTRoN - FiveM

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeGaTRoN

1. In-game Name: Alphy Capone
  2. Steam ID: 76561198969175147
  3. Date this happened: 05/31/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: I have 2 separate issues:

1st is i went to the paint shop/garage with my Phantom truck to upgrade it. Literally bought all the upgrades. Truck got no changes at all. Bought Turbo, Neons, new Tires, Limo Windows, all the packages man, no changes on truck. That cost me upwards of 30k.

2nd issue is i went to the black market guy for guns. Tried to buy second Uzi for my friend, couldn't carry a second one but money disappeared - So thats just its market value lost.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forms/3-compensation-request/%20I%20don't%20have%20link%20to%20evidence,%20since%20i%20was%20doing%20pretty%20standard%20things,%20just%20didn't%20know%20its%20bugged
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: Probably like 30k for the truck and 29k for the Uzi. Isn't much for some people, its a considerable amount for me to just disappear.
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Without the reg plate or a video I am afraid I am going to have to close this compensation request.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back