What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Sarkan2k - 05/31/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarkan2k

In-game Name
Sarkan2K

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/23/20

Member of the team that banned you.
George Harris

Reason given for your ban.
1.2 Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination

Which server are you banned from?
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I got banned for Saying the N word and being racist but not on purpose i didn't mean to say it in game i was in discord with my friends and i used it i thought i was saying it in discord not in game i said sorry to the guy i told and try to talk with him and everything but he didn't answer so i gave up on him and i got banned for it

Why should we unban you ?
Well from my last ban i lost hope an admin told me to not open any other appeals and he just denied it so i lost hope but my friend told me "they are letting everyone to open appeals again log on the site and u gonna see the message"

So here i am again talking about what i have learned... i know what i did is not acceptable in any game or anything actually being racist is not ok anywhere not only on this server but like i said i didn't mean to say it like that i said it in discord to my friends as a joke or something they told me u said it in game and i was trying to make things right but he didn't answer me...

I regretted what i did the moment i said it and my friends told me that i did it in game and i regret it now

And i have learned a lot since then my friends were streaming i was watching them and i think i am ready if get another chance i will never get my self in other trouble with anyone else i mean breaking rules trouble

so i really would appreciate if you guys give me another chance even if not i will appreciate your decision i know you know what is better for the server and the community....Thank

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

5 appeals in a month when will it sink in for you? You once again have failed to mention that you ban evaded in your appeal. You have been told multiple times we will not be entertaining an appeal from you, yet you make another appeal despite being told this. 

You were banned under rule 1.2 which is a permanent ban, which if you have read the unban appeal process you would know that you can't appeal for a least 6 months. We allowed your original appeal to give you the opportunity to explain and convince us that you deserved a second chance however you didn't, you lied costing you your "second chance"

Therefore I am going to clear it up for you, No appeals will be considered for 6 months!

DENIED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back