What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Jono The Junky - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom Temo

Your In-game name

Dom El Bastardo

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jono The Junky

Date of the incident

05/31/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Myself, Lee The Bastard, Riad, Rotate The Bastard, Techno The Bastard, Ginge The Bastard and Hasil The Bastard were robbing a Ground Branch base, which has an alarm, when Jono The Junky aborted to lobby, which stopped the break in. Then he spawned inside the gang base (teleport) that we were robbing as seen in the video below. That's a combat log, followed by a teleport into an active situation. He is not a new member, which is why no attempt at liaison was made as these being blatant rule breaks there was nothing to discuss. In the video we also see Sou Cheng log on, he is not part of the situation as there was no way for him to know we were breaking in as he was just logging into the server. This report is not against him - only Jono The Junky

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, So around 2:50 you see me, Jono the Junky abort to lobby. I did this cause I was glitched in the pygros back streets, I was going to the Pygros garage and glitched, I was gonna get a helicopter from the DMT and head to GB Gang base where the break in was going on. I didn't think at that point to respawn Pygros, And head straight to the garage. Again I am sorry for not spawning Pygros but at that moment, people were breaking into the base, I as I was heading there, I spawned there not pygros, Not sure what you want out of this report, I would happily talk about this over a Liason and sort this out that way. Like I said, Not sure what you would like out of this, I Would and happily will still sort this via a Liason. 

Adding onto a different subject which I do not wish to report, Just to make sure you guys don't do it in the future, using the groups tab in my eyes, is classed as meta-gaming, And the rule break of "(4.1) Using out of game information to influence the course of roleplay is considered meta-gaming and punishable by a ban, In character forum posts are considered in game information"

Jono

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, having looked at this, I have determined the following:

@jonoh12 you ought to know at this point that if you were glitched in pyrgos and need to relog, then you spawn back in pyrgos. Anything else is teleporting and for this you will be recieving a ban under rule (2.11) Teleporting.

When it comes to the metagaming, I will simply say this to @Dom Temo, be careful with how you use OOC information. In this video I can not see you using this to influence the course of roleplay, as such you will simply be given this warning, however this does not mean I am saying it is okay; just that in this instance there is nothing indicating rule 4.1 was broken.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back