What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Audio Issues Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyanide

So this is in relation to this report on me 

He couldn't hear me, I couldn't hear him and I'm not sure thats going on. My mic works maybe 25% of the time only on RPUK FiveM. On other FiveM servers it works 100% perfectly. I've tried my drivers, settings, changing microphones and headsets etc. Nothing makes a difference and I'm not the only person this is happening to, we've all tried the same fixes and not one has worked. I'm unsure if this is a bug related issue or clientside but if anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate it. For example in the report we couldn't hear each other, but a few hours later I spoke to some people in Legion Square and they could hear me, but they were robotic/stuttery for me 

The same issue im having while on the server (Any chance these Report abugs could be merged)

Not sure what the issue is but i believe it could be when there is a lag spike and someone is pressing there push to talk it causes it to become distorted or something along those lines 

I’ve had it a few times but I’m usually all good. I had to relog when it happened though otherwise I just couldn’t hear anyone apart from the old crackle 

@Cyanide there have been changes made to the VOIP recently. Please can you feedback here if you are still having this issue otherwise this post will be locked. 

@Cyanide there have been changes made to the VOIP recently. Please can you feedback here if you are still having this issue otherwise this post will be locked. 
I am still having issues, however they are less frequent than previously. But when they hit I use the same methods as I did before (turning VC off etc) and it works again

@Cyanide considering others haven’t reported similar issues I would strongly advise checking again that your drivers are up to date or try clearing your game cache. If people are having further issues with the VOIP please do make a new bug report. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back