What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Endless restart

Javier

So while prepping to install my new ssd and hdd I did a full reset of my old hdd  and while reinstalling it got up to about 64 percent and now my pc is in a endless restarting loop.. I tried the recovery method with F2 but it just said theres multiple operating systems in this device.. it's been doing this for a good hour now and  I have no clue how to fix it. 

Nope, ain't one plugged in. All I have is my RAM and Hdd plugged in.

Haha very funny

Wont actually be able to get on TS due to the fact that I cant even use my computer. I've tot a family member coming over to try aand sort it but cheers anyway, and with when I tried resetting it that was  just the error message  I'd get then it's just force restart again. Cheers anyway

Javier when you went through the initial  setup and reached the screen where it said where would you like to install Windows (ie) 😄 drive did you do a full format on that drive it sounds like you have just copied Windows over the top of the other one leading to multiple copies.

Try loading bios  up and tell it to boot from c drive first then USB or CD rom then save exit bios. Then while starting press relative boot options button mine is f11 and select run from USB cdrom  where ever your Windows master copy is located and follow instructions then make sure you format the location of Windowsthat you have preinstalled. And any partitions you have made. Once done install Windows to that drive. Now you have setup bios directly you won't need to keep booting from your copy of Windows and it will boot direct from your hard drive. Hope this makes sense.failing that your only down the road give us a shout 

Tried to do that greeny and  it would take  me to a system recovery page but for some reason I could not use my mouse or keyboard and not actually do what is asks

Also never got to choose where windows would reinstall as I started the reset as I went out to go get the new hdd and came back to it doing what it has been doing 

When going through bios setting called Ata Drive setup I found something called "Deconcatenate" What does this mean?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bit of an issue as I cant actually find what it is,family member seems to think it's a Intel® B250 chipset but not entirely sure

UPDATE:For some god known reason I cann actually do a recovery all of a sudden. Don't k ow how and why but let's hope it works

Well everything is fixed now and running again. Cheers to all that have helped  me with this issue

Let us now how you get on. In the recovery options there should be a selection saying Windows update ver etc have a look what it says in there current up to date Windows is the may 2020 1909 ver 

Nice one maybe its Karma  stop robbing people's wheels 🤣

Nah m8, it's my main source of income. How else do you think I got these upgrades?

Back