What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Blood Transport

Lube

Just wanted to ask on here because I think I am missing a few things.

After looking on the forums, I have seen that there is talk about a blood transport car and bike. In-game, I could only find a trace of the blood bike. At the pickup hospital, it gives the option to pullout a blood bike. Once pressed, I don't see any bike spawn. I read that you can only pull out 1 bike a session so when I leave the menu after that, I can no longer access the option to pull the bike out.

Where can I access vehicles?

Secondly, I can hold 5 blood bags in my inventory. That sells for £500 at the drop off. I wasn't able to put any bags into a vehicle as it just said "insufficient space". Surely, there must be a way to carry more than just 5 blood bags. For a 8 mile round trip journey, you get £500. A half mile taxi ride pays out the same price which can be done in 30 seconds. Bearing in mind that the license for blood costs double the taxi license.

Am I missing something or is blood transport really that poor to do?

Appreciate any help given,

Lube

Same here I had the same issues, this is a bug I think, best way to report it on GTA RP wiki site on here 

Back