What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

To the owner of the Route 68 Shop

Alex Maximillian

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
For over a month now this shop off of the great ocean highway on Route 68, has only had out of stock oranges on its shelves. I feel like this is a huge waste of the prime real estate here. If Mr. Owner of this shop is reading this then please either improve your stock or sell the shop since im sure many people would love to own a shop :).  If you need some inspiration go over to Chris Nobles store on el rancho blvd he's doing an amazing job managing his store.

df51ddf39a09df1b976a6cefc0500bf7.png

92de4967d93a157742030857b82fb540.jpg
2051d8368350a34961a860fe50e0a57a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And mine is smaller!

Yes, I would very much agree. After breaking down in the middle of nowhere with a rather expensive load in the back of my taxi, I thought I would walk to this shop to get my self a nice new toolkit.

After a 3 mile walk over some quite terrible terrain, I found myself staring at a shop with only oranges on its shelves and not a single tool kit. My frustration was then vented on the innocent shopkeeper which then inevitably got me arrested for GBH. I can only think of the shop being at fault for my actions as I take no responsibility at all.

A vehicle garage, a fuel station, a shop, and access to the open highways!

Looking for suggestions on how to keep shop owners active, sort of hijacked the end of this thread for it. If you have any suggestions

@Stealthee Could add a warning when one is purchasing a shop/business, that if shop is left unattended for x amount of weeks(or days?), the goverment(a line in the code?) would sieze the shop and put it out for sale again. To allow people to have real life aswell, give owners the option to add business associates who would have the ability to run the shop aswell.

@Stealthee A system where you have to have a minimium qouta of items in your store like x amount of repair kits and x amount of apple's. And if the qouta hasnt been met for over a week than the shop gets put back on the market.

Hey sorry about the lack of stock, as the owner I have had to divert my attention elsewhere for a month due to a cascade of deadlines for uni work so my shops been kind of on the back burner for a bit. Deliveries will be scheduled very soon.

Please keep in mind when you return, things can only be ordered in 500's of each item at a time! Had a couple orders of 1000 for some items on the delivery hub for long enough before they disappeared. 🙂

Back