What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Player owned businesses

Darkar100McLean

Hello guys steve here. It has come to my attention that there are a fair few player owned business for sale around los santos and I'm wondering where one could possibly purchase one of these fine establishments?

Hello guys steve here. It has come to my attention that there are a fair few player owned business for sale around los santos and I'm wondering where one could possibly purchase one of these fine establishments?
There are 3 car sale shops, all currently owned. 

There are also some shops, you have the green market logo which are standard and cannot be brought but its the orange colour ones that you can buy. Not sure if they are all owned or not. Thats all at the moment as far as i am aware

There are 3 car sale shops, all currently owned. 

There are also some shops, you have the green market logo which are standard and cannot be brought but its the orange colour ones that you can buy. Not sure if they are all owned or not. Thats all at the moment as far as i am aware
I have seen the ones we can buy but how do we buy them?

I have seen the ones we can buy but how do we buy them?
Ahh i believe its in the normal buy menu at the counter i think it says "manage properties" either that or its in the back room in the shop. But the car ones are all brought anyway. 

I could be wrong as i have never done it but if thats not right im sure @Stavik aka Mr Noble could tell you as he owns one

As soon you go to the counter it will Come up if you wanna buy something or buy the proberty. 

Back