What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Gruppr for Mayor.

Gruppr

"Gruppr for mayor, if I could retract my vote and vote for him I would "
Introduction

Hello fellow citizens of Altis. My name is Gruppr, you may have noticed me on your journeys throughout Altis or recognised me from the Island long walk I carried out and now I wish to become the Major of Altis. I would also like to say if you do see me please approach me, I more than appreciate everyonne's company! Whether I make it to Major or not.

My ideology

Before I begin I have no idea what Major has instore for me, personnally I have never seen change in the Altis way during previous Majors reigns and I do not intent to be alike. I wish for change and embrace it with open arms but I also do not wish to make empty promises and so I wont. My plan is to listen to every single one of you, from the smallest concerns to the most significant I intent to change the actions you require (provided it's realisitic and suits the interests of the majority of  the island) - I am here to provide a positive change for everyone.

What makes me special

Nothing really. I'm not special, I don't have any unique talents nor do I have any political knowledge but I do have the view of the people. After living the life of a civilan, rebel, NHS and now Police officer I know what it's like. I can listen and understand what everyone goes through. All I ask is you to take 5 minutes out of your time to consider me. I appreciate you. I will also be holding a party in the apple orchard celebrating the new elected Major, whether it's me or not. If I did however this would be our first step to change. It will be a place where you guys can ask me questions and suggest ideas for change - all food and drinks will be payed for by myself. Lastly I wish to say I (unlike cerain other Major election participants) am not buying votes from new comers. I wish for you to vote on your own terms.

Take care y'all.

tenor.gif

Voting booths are found in Kavala square behind the car park.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should give him the support of the Police

Back