What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

A return.

Alfie Derosa

Hello, My name is Alfie Derosa. some of you maybe know the name but I doubt it.  I am returning from an extended vacation back to my home country. I thought I'd best make a post on the social website to inform people of who I am as I have seen many new faces on the island and none of the few people I called friends. I'm a mechanic by trade. Always on ARAC duty. I try my hardest to stay far away from crime and do my best to follow all the laws of the island.  I have previously worked for the NHS on the island however due to my recent unexpected lengthy vacation I have understandably been put out of a job there.   my main income is from simple legal jobs however it is tough due to the fact that I do not carry a firearm and so I find myself losing a lot of hard work in goods before I can sell them. so the point of this post is the raise awareness of a new auto repair man in town again   please dont hesitate to contact me through either the ARAC number or my government issued tablet number if you have any issues with your car, truck,  boat or aircraft    i would be happy to help   i work off of a tip only policy   you play what you feel you owe even if that is nothing.  I also always carry blood, health packs and defibrillators just incase so you can also contact me in medical a emergency.  cheers for reading and I hope to continue to interact with people and make friends 🙂

@GREENY cheers   im looking  forward to a long and hopefully eventful stay on the island as well as making new friends and interacting with everyone 

Hello there

Welcome back mate never saw u before but it would be nice to see u on the server! Gl watch out and go get those cars up and running

@Storm yea I go by Alfie Derosa in game   im trying to change my name on here to that.   but would be great to see you around the island at some point 

Hay @Alfie Derosa

Welcome back. As a currently serving Altis NHS Paramedic, I wondered if you had any interest in reapplying to the NHS? You seem like a useful chap and we’re always on the lookout for those...

Good luck with the ARAC work, always a useful skill to have around and hopefully see you about!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Koromiko Hello!,

I have infact already reapplied for NHS  and done my refresher patrol! I have also put in a few hours of it  ( haven't kept count but most if of my im game time since rejoining has be NHS )  im currently going by FA. Alfie Derosa. 

cheers for the good luck  and would be nice to bump in to each other 

Back