What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Terkiey + DONOVAN - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

OwenH

Your In-game name

[AA] Anto Manto

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Terkiey + DONOVAN

Date of the incident

06/05/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

This is my friends video. I was killed by the VDMer. I was just rocking up to Kavala with my friend and noticed a ton of dead bodies (Obvious VDM occuring). I jumped out the car and proceeded to be rammed into as the VDMer also rammed into another car killing another 4 people. He types in SIDE CHANNEL to his friend right before it saying "DONO, DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE" also telling him to VDM people.

After this (not clipped as my friend was trying to get me some help), whilst I am on the ground bleeding out I ask him is he stupid and he proceeds to say "Shutup you stupid paki". Being very racist and breaking tons of rules.

I didn't bother trying to "resolve" it with him given the shear amount of dead bodies of people he clearly VDMed and racism towards me and lack of respect to the rules.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR9Y8ezkovI&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I was donovan, i was the one next to the medic car (the masked one in the car parking area). The VDMing car blew up BEFORE I died showing it couldn't've actually been me.

I wasn't the VDMer, he was trying to get me too hence why I jumped in my car, the VDMer was driving a green pickup. I was actually just trying to turn my car around but the glitchy ARMA physics just blew it up I don't really know who is to blame for that as I just lightly touched the other car as I made the 3 point turn and the pickup drove in front of me it blew up, I didn't intend to cause such a ruckus there.

Also that stuff about me being racist is just a total lie, I think he's trying to get me permanently banned because he is (justifiably) annoyed about what happened, that language is abhorrent especially in today's climate and I'd never use it, there's no recording of me saying such a thing.

Also I was available to go on teamspeak you should have talked to me man, you would then know that it wasn't me and saved yourself some time.

I wasn't the VDMer, he was trying to get me too hence why I jumped in my car, the VDMer was driving a green pickup. I was actually just trying to turn my car around but the glitchy ARMA physics just blew it up I don't really know who is to blame for that as I just lightly touched the other car as I made the 3 point turn and the pickup drove in front of me it blew up, I didn't intend to cause such a ruckus there.

Also that stuff about me being racist is just a total lie, I think he's trying to get me permanently banned because he is (justifiably) annoyed about what happened, that language is abhorrent especially in today's climate and I'd never use it, there's no recording of me saying such a thing.

Also I was available to go on teamspeak you should have talked to me man, you would then know that it wasn't me and saved yourself some time.
I have no evidence for the racism claim you’re right however it was you hence why I made my friend clip what went down previously. But I’m happy to drop that as there’s no evidence.

You typed in all chat to your friend “Do what needs to be done” whilst a player in the background (who was already there before I arrived) is telling people that you are the VDMer. You then drive into people and hit a car and blow everyone up after already being called out for a VDMer by someone already there.

Seems weird you’re typing to your friend “Do what needs to be done” whilst trying to escape the VDMer as you say seconds before blowing everyone up.

Yeah but the chat log shows I was in neither car as I died literally last, after all other cars had blown up since I was the furthest away.

That chat message was for an unrelated activity, it's unfortunate i put it in the wrong chat. I really don't think I can be held responsible for the car blowing up as I touched the pickup truck really lightly, it's just bad luck and my bad on that one. I wasn't VDMing at all, and didn't do anything outside of this video either that is against the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@koa1a, after reviewing the footage of the incident I have come to the following conclusion. 

While we can't say for sure that this was not on purpose, we can also not say for sure that it was. Due to that, I will be denying this report due to lack of evidence, in this case the evidence would have to show some sort of intent which this 34 second clip does not show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back