What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - O1iv3r - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxim

Most Controversial Member of RPUK
Your In-game name

Maxim

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

O1iv3r

Date of the incident

06/06/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Pretty simple, guys decamp and pretty much instantly rip me out a car, the majority of them shoot but obviously I don't have their names. Don't wanna ruin this guys life but I think he needs a couple days off to read the rules and educate himself and hopefully his gang members about initiations. It's a pretty new gang so they weren't on TS and chatting about what they did in liaison probably wouldn't solve anything.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr12ci4Ihac
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

hey maxim its danbu the reason they didn't come to ts is because they live in the UAE and TS is banned there I normally do the liaison stuff but I wasn't on so my bad that why they weren't able to come to the liaison anything else it's my first time hearing about it

As long as Dan promises to educate his gang about the rules I’m happy to drop it.

Dear Mr maxin I have sent all of my gang on trying days to learn the rules your sincerely danbu

@Mr Maxim I would just like to confirm, you would like the report closed with the above comment from Dan, yes?

Yeah I'll have a chat with danbu in the future to make sure he's upheld his promise. Good to take this down Nomad.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back