What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Tainted and Refrigerator - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tooble

Your In-game name

Ryan

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Tainted and Refrigerator

Date of the incident

06/06/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

1st clip (RDM): As you can see in the video, I land at blackmarket and they ask me to put my hands on my head, so I do it and then Refrigerator and the rest of the gang decide to randomly start shooting at my team mates (which might not have been they had no way of knowing) without even an attempt of itiation.

2nd clip (Poor quality roleplay): After this gun fight is over, medics come to the scene and pick me up. As a despirate attempt to get away alive I go hide in a building however they realised I was there and shot me without proper warning other then the "Leave the building now" moments before I get shot.

We asked them to talk about it on teamspeak but they refused.

CLIP 1: https://youtu.be/qSWL4GxhE0s
CLIP 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGAxTCZVLMA

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSWL4GxhE0s
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Greetings, Tainted here.

1st clip, we fired warning shots towards your friends heli to make him fly away / get him to come out and put his hands up. You said you had friends close at 2:30 in the video, which is at the same time as we fired warning shots. You pretty much confirmed that they were with you. Your clip is ending with "Just kill"

2nd clip, we know you are upstairs in the building and you knew that we knew it. The only reason why I shot you on sight was because I saw you were holding your pistol out and I'd rather shoot you than be shot my self there. At 2:20 you are saying "Are they telling me to come out?"

Some of us are completely new to RP and in the process of learning. If I made any mistake or my mates did, I would like an admin to point it out so we can improve.

Last edited by a moderator:
So to your responce about the first clip, you literally shot before I mentioned friends and allies I also have footage from my friends point of view in the heli where no warning shots were seen/heard other then the tracer that killed my friend I will post this evidence as soon as it's uploaded. The "just kill" was my mate saying I should try shoot you guys as nobody was threatening me but I didn't have a weapon.

In the seccond clip the only warning I heard was as I was getting shot other then you telling my friend I should leave the house which I wouldn't class as a high quality initiation and enough reason to shoot me. If he had ran up and asked me to put my gun away I would have but he gave no warning at all.

I understand that you are new and it can be difficalt but please just give enough warning before deciding to shoot anyone as it gives an unfair advantage and ruins the rp experiance.

Yes can confirm both incidents count as RDM. the first you would need to make verbal initiation on the crew if they had landed. the second is merely just a single gunshot really, even if he had that rook you could have initiated from outside the house. example; "right you scumbag i want you out that house now, otherwise we will blow a hole through your neck and listen as you choke on your blood after that we will dance on your fucking corpse."

24 hr ban each for the reported.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back