What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Mad Yoke, YoCo, Hayden Tacticus, Coco - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlo McIntosh

Your In-game name

Carlo

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Mad Yoke, YoCo, Hayden Tacticus, Coco

Date of the incident

06/07/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life
Teamspeak

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was out doing a diamond run in my huron and was moving my diamonds from my heli and van into a hemmt so I could then drive them to agios to sell. While doing this I landed my huron half in the greenzone and half outside of the greenzone. This is where the controversy begins as it was robbed . I went to TS and the people who robbed it claimed the side they lockpicked from was outside the greenzone and therefore it was just to rob it. I am aware the heli was not entirely in the greenzone but I do feel as though its not really in the spirit of the rules to rob a vehicle that is partially in the GZ. Especially considering there is not much that can be done to stop it as the situation occurred in the GZ as I cant threaten them as some of them were in the GZ during the situation.

I would probably have left the situation alone considering my heli didnt get scrapped and just the diamonds were stolen however when calling them to teamspeak to discuss the situation. They were very immature about the situation swearing and mocking us seen in the teamspeak clip. One of them even decided to take the piss when talking about derry/londonderry situation because my friend is from ireland which I thought was really poor just out of respect for another country.Ultimately I felt they were walking the line with the GZ rule and where incredibly nasty during the Teamspeak conversation.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, https://gyazo.com/c5a7dbb15432361f98858bb314d730de

The heli was not in GZ, both when I lockpicked and got in the vehicle it was outside of the zone as discussed in TS.

I understand that you might not have been happy with the liason, However it wasn't the first time I ran into these guys last night for rule breaks. They had previously RDM'd me, and even in the TS liason video you can hear them admit to not hotmicing calling for friends. So apologies if I took the liason as a bit of a comedic enterprise. 

I would also like to stress there was no intention to disrespect anyone from Ireland (Yoke himself is from there) As heard in the conversations. and as for the "incredibly nasty", the only remotely hostile comments were made after you made an ignorant yawn while one of us was talking. 

Hello, https://gyazo.com/c5a7dbb15432361f98858bb314d730de

The heli was not in GZ, both when I lockpicked and got in the vehicle it was outside of the zone as discussed in TS.

I understand that you might not have been happy with the liason, However it wasn't the first time I ran into these guys last night for rule breaks. They had previously RDM'd me, and even in the TS liason video you can hear them admit to not hotmicing calling for friends. So apologies if I took the liason as a bit of a comedic enterprise. 

I would also like to stress there was no intention to disrespect anyone from Ireland. and as for the "incredibly nasty", the only hostile comments were made after you made an ignorant yawn while one of us was talking. 
The situation earlier was cleared up that my friend accidently hit you with a stray bullet (You were hit once and it was clear you were not meant to be shot) in an exchange with the police. He is also new to the island and we jumped into teamspeak to speak with the police about the situation and they understood my friend was new to the island and that he took the joke threatening to kill him seriously. In hindsight he realises why this was a mistake and the police officers involved were happy to leave it at that. If you have any concerns about situation feel free to open up a report where we can discuss this. Also you say i made an ignorant yawn it was 2am in the morning and I was tired it is up to you to interpret it that way and the admins can see the footage and judge based on that. We put up with harassment the second we joined that teamspeak and were repectful and nice the entire time. Also yes i admit I did not hotmic my coms to my friends when I said I quote "some guy just hopped in my  heli in the greenzone" at the time i thought this was fine as it was out of RP talk eg mention of GZ and rulebreak however in reflection I  understand in a situation i should at least make it clear I am tallking to my friends. I am aware there may be repercussions for my actions. 

The situation earlier was cleared up that my friend accidently hit you with a stray bullet (You were hit once and it was clear you were not meant to be shot) in an exchange with the police. He is also new to the island and we jumped into teamspeak to speak with the police about the situation and they understood my friend was new to the island and that he took the joke threatening to kill him seriously. In hindsight he realises why this was a mistake and the police officers involved were happy to leave it at that. If you have any concerns about situation feel free to open up a report where we can discuss this. Also you say i made an ignorant yawn it was 2am in the morning and I was tired it is up to you to interpret it that way and the admins can see the footage and judge based on that. We put up with harassment the second we joined that teamspeak and were repectful and nice the entire time. Also yes i admit I did not hotmic my coms to my friends when I said I quote "some guy just hopped in my  heli in the greenzone" at the time i thought this was fine as it was out of RP talk eg mention of GZ and rulebreak however in reflection I  understand in a situation i should at least make it clear I am tallking to my friends. I am aware there may be repercussions for my actions. 
Ofcourse that was resolved earlier, but hopefully you can understand a pattern developing from my side with regards to your gang and the rules. and irregardless of timing, an exacerbated yawn is just sarcastic.

I would like to question what you are actually reporting? What specifically is the issue?

Ofcourse that was resolved earlier, but hopefully you can understand a pattern developing from my side with regards to your gang and the rules.

I would like to question what you are actually reporting? What specifically is the issue?
Im reporting the GZ incident as I do not believe it is sensible to lockpick a vehicle partially in the GZ whether the cockpit is outside or not and also the harassment we received when we joined the teamspeak. This will be my final response to this post and will leave the admins to make a judgement call based on the evidence provided.

The facts are; 

it wasn’t in greenzone. (As seen from my screenshot and your own video. The greenzone icon isn’t on your screen when you are in the heli) 

you admitted to breaking rules.

as for the harassment, I’m struggling to see anything that constitutes that or even anything close. If you can tell me anything specific I’ve said to you that was “incredibly nasty” I would have no problem apologising. 

I am wondering the same thing. To my knowledge I didn't do anything but talk to you in-game and in teamspeak, so what are you reporting me for exactly?

Why am I reported?

I am wondering the same thing. To my knowledge I didn't do anything but talk to you in-game and in teamspeak, so what are you reporting me for exactly?
As far as I was aware you four were all part of the situation hence why you were included in the report. If you did nothing wrong then you will be fine. After rewatching the videos it makes me aware that Yoco was the one that lockpicked and flew off with the heli. As for the Teamspeak part of it you guys were pleasant enough to speak to ( @Rice Krispy @Hayden Tacitus)   and it was Mad Yoke and Yoco we had an issue with.

This will be my final response to this post
Emmm since this isn't happening I would like you to answer a few questions for me @Carlo McIntosh

Why do you still believe the heli was in the greenzone after evidence was provided proving otherwise?

How did we harass you?

Were you personally offended by something we said ?

I believe me and Yoco were very friendly to you and your friends even teaching you a few stuff about the rules. You didn't seem to be upset when leaving our channel so what happened from then to you filling out this report .

I look forward to hearing from you

Cpt Birdseye

Only credible evidence that was provided shows the heli was partially in the GZ. If you dont believe the clear proof in the video i posted go check ingame. 

How did we harass you?

Were you personally offended by something we said ?

I believe me and Yoco were very friendly to you and your friends even teaching you a few stuff about the rules. You didn't seem to be upset when leaving our channel so what happened from then to you filling out this report .

The video says what needs to be said. If you honestly believe you guys were friendly and were teaching us it says all that really needs to be said about your attitude to other players on the server.

“Clear proof in the video” 

look at the bottom left hand side of your screen when you land the heli. No GZ icon. therefore not in GZ. 

And if you believe that anything that happened was harassment, you need a reality check. We don’t need to be your best friend in a liaison, especially considering you had already RDM’d me earlier in the evening. The only attitude I have is to people who break the rules and call me to liaison wasting my time.

With that being said, we weren’t aggressive, we weren’t offensive. This is an adult Community and I don’t think you should take every minor comment to heart. It’s obvious from the recording you sent that we had no malicious intent. if you had mentioned at any time you felt uncomfortable we would have surely stopped. However you didn’t have an issue until a day after the liaison. 

“Clear proof in the video” 

look at the bottom left hand side of your screen when you land the heli. No GZ icon. therefore not in GZ. 

And if you believe that anything that happened was harassment, you need a reality check. We don’t need to be your best friend in a liaison, especially considering you had already RDM’d me earlier in the evening. The only attitude I have is to people who break the rules and call me to liaison wasting my time.

With that being said, we weren’t aggressive, we weren’t offensive. This is an adult Community and I don’t think you should take every minor comment to heart. It’s obvious from the recording you sent that we had no malicious intent. if you had mentioned at any time you felt uncomfortable we would have surely stopped. However you didn’t have an issue until a day after the liaison. 
You keep ignoring the part where i say partially in the GZ.  I am aware the cockipit wasnt in the gz but the righthandside of the helicopter was.

I am aware the heli was not entirely in the greenzone but I do feel as though its not really in the spirit of the rules to rob a vehicle that is partially in the GZ. Especially considering there is not much that can be done to stop it as the situation occurred in the GZ as I cant threaten them as some of them were in the GZ during the situation.
 As for the harassment that is up to the admins to decide.

This report is honestly a joke and it's been up long enough now any chance we can get a decision on it ?

You keep ignoring the part where i say partially in the GZ.  I am aware the cockipit wasnt in the gz but the righthandside of the helicopter was.

As for the harassment that is up to the admins to decide.
The rules on zones are pretty clear cut, You're either in or you're out. When lockpicking I was outside the GZ. When i jumped in the heli I was outside the GZ. 

The rules on zones are pretty clear cut, You're either in or you're out. When lockpicking I was outside the GZ. When i jumped in the heli I was outside the GZ. 
(6.1.4) You must not lockpick or steal a vehicle from the green zone.

Have to disagree with you on that. So this is where we leave it to the admins to decide.

The staff team are in agreement that this is a 50/50 situation, it is our opinion that there is enough ambiguity in the video for no action to be taken, as most of the Huron was outside the greenzone. As pointed above out, you can see the safezone icon only when you step out of the Huron, however when landed you did not have the icon indicating that the Huron was not inside the Greenzone.

In my view I would not characterise the TeamSpeak conversation as harassment, discrimination nor a malicious personal attack, swearing was present throughout but in my view generally as a method to provide emphasis.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back