What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

how to delete attachment files on RPUK website?

Jayray Holder

Commissar
Sorry if this is not in the right place.

Basically i am not sure how to delete my attachments.

When i go to create a post it says at the bottom of my text box "You have used all of the attachment space you are allowed. Manage attachments to free up space".

When i click on "My Attachments" i can see all past attachments i've used on the forums. But i am not sure how to delete them. Anyone have any idea? I am probably being blind.

Here's a pic for reference https://gyazo.com/cab83938196ae0926b09b7299a4dcc54

@Jayray Holder Right so if you look on the Gyazo you provided to the right of each picture theres the name of the comment/ post you left that picture on. If you click it , it will take you to the said post then you have to edit it and delete the picture there . You have to do that for each one and thats the only way i know how to go about it, hope it helps.

@Jayray Holder Right so if you look on the Gyazo you provided to the right of each picture theres the name of the comment/ post you left that picture on. If you click it , it will take you to the said post then you have to edit it and delete the picture there . You have to do that for each one and thats the only way i know how to go about it, hope it helps.
Thanks a ton bro

Back