What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

how to delete attachment files on RPUK website?

Jayray Holder

Commissar
Sorry if this is not in the right place.

Basically i am not sure how to delete my attachments.

When i go to create a post it says at the bottom of my text box "You have used all of the attachment space you are allowed. Manage attachments to free up space".

When i click on "My Attachments" i can see all past attachments i've used on the forums. But i am not sure how to delete them. Anyone have any idea? I am probably being blind.

Here's a pic for reference https://gyazo.com/cab83938196ae0926b09b7299a4dcc54

@Jayray Holder Right so if you look on the Gyazo you provided to the right of each picture theres the name of the comment/ post you left that picture on. If you click it , it will take you to the said post then you have to edit it and delete the picture there . You have to do that for each one and thats the only way i know how to go about it, hope it helps.

@Jayray Holder Right so if you look on the Gyazo you provided to the right of each picture theres the name of the comment/ post you left that picture on. If you click it , it will take you to the said post then you have to edit it and delete the picture there . You have to do that for each one and thats the only way i know how to go about it, hope it helps.
Thanks a ton bro

Back