What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Johnny Dolvan - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stone

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

Mason Stone

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Johnny Dolvan

Date of the incident

06/07/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

11:00 AM

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Myself and Crimzon were hovering out at the auction house about to land when two offroaders came out of no where. We didn't land and just hovered as the guy in the black tracksuit (i think his name is David) looked like he needed some help.

We were sat hovering for about 20 seconds when Jhonny Dolvan pulled out his MX and shot me. I did see him draw his weapon but I didn't have it in the firing postion so I believed it was just a cautionary stance on his part just to warn us that he is armed. Moments after he shot me. There was no comunication or initiation between any of us.

After I had been shot, Crimzon landed his hummingbird behind the auction house and got out to confront Jhonny about the RDM. Another 30 seconds followed but instead of us being able to resolve the issue; Jhonny Dolvan decided to disconnect. This meant I was unable to ask him to hop on to teamspeak for a discussion.

I was revived by FA Toca (sorry if the name is wrong) so I didn't lose anything; but others have said that all Jhonny Dolvan does is RDM people.

I'd like to appologise for the short video as it was a 30 second game capture using the Xbox Game capture on windows. I do usually record everything with a Mic too but only when we are in a serious operation or when something is likely to get ropey. This wasn't the case here as about 80% of his party were hobos.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/rautYLZbOLA

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2123254957
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Shortly after he killed Mason Stone, he started shooting at a offroad ( covered ) and then me

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Mason Stone Can you please upload at least 3 minutes prior to being shot so that we can get a sense of what happened leading up to this event. Thank you

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

@Mason Stone Can you please upload at least 3 minutes prior to being shot so that we can get a sense of what happened leading up to this event. Thank you
I am unable to upload a longer clip as it was a 30 second capture using xbox capture ( when a key binding is pressed it saves the last 30 seconds of footage). I don't have any footage prior to the event. 

@Mason Stone. Ok, well as I can't confirm that there was no roleplay prior to this incident, I will have to decline this report due to lack of evidence. May I suggest that you obtain some capture/replay software that captures more than 30 seconds in the future. Something like shadow play (for nvidia) cards or medal tv.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back