What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Tow truck and impound NPC jobs

Richard Bainbridge

Unlinked
I have been doing the tow truck driver job for a little while now and apart from the few glitches I find it fun to do, my only problem with it is there is no structure to how much you get paid, I can do a pickup around the corner and get near 2k then have to drive up the coast and get 1.1k, I think the money you get should be determined on how far away the car is from the impound yard.

What are people’s thoughts on this? 

How do you get a job doing car recovery, and how does it work? Is it only players cars you can recover, or is it any car you can recover, and do people need to call you out?? Thanks :) 

You need to get a licence then it’s not hard to figure it out in game or ask someone to help when your online as lots of people do it, you can tow most cars but only if there is a job from a cop for it, there are npc jobs you can do that pay ok ish.

Ask in game for help with it as a lot of people can help and it’s probably easier to show you, or look on the wiki page.

Go on duty at the impound lot, use the F6 key to bring up the mechanic menu and select npc job. Flat bed is easier to use than tow truck. If you need help I can show you in game as i just started doing this and someone showed me easily enough. 

the only thing i dont get currently is how i repair someones car. i dont see anywhere to buy repair kits unless theyre in a store i havent been to. 

Back