What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - Dentibus - FiveM (Declined)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous Eagle

GDPR Removed
  1. In-game Name: Denny Lebus
  2. Steam ID: 76561198019430138
  3. Date this happened: 06/07/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: Pulled out my Van (Plate number FNGA883) that had my Shotguns and Deepweb sim cards in for it to be empty, this van doesn't leave the garage and the items couldn't have been stolen as the times I have pulled it out are either in sandy where nobody is or I make sure no one or have others around to stop people getting close to it as I grab stuff as needed. Others within the lost have told me the same has happened to them and they contacted peeps to sort it but I don't want to pester people as I am in no rush for replacements/comp

I placed the Guns and the Simcards in the van on either the Friday or Saturday beforehand and left them in there for when needed and come to Sunday they have just gone my second van still had plastic in from when i made the sims
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://imgur.com/FoMUFG8
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 5 Shotguns - 25k each - 125k
    28 Deepweb sim cards - no price on these as they are crafted ingame
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Lack of evidence to complete the compensation request, not much evidence to work on. If this seems to be an issue with the Lost vehicles, please post a bug report with the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back