What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - AndreasM

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreasM

1. In-game Name: Andre
  2. Steam ID: 76561198154073559
  3. Date this happened: 06/08/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: I thought that if you spam "Give" money to a player, only then you will be kicked out. Apparently if you rob too much money off someone, you get kicked and lose the money. I wanted to rob my friend to get 15 million to get a gang base upgrade and i soon as i did that, i got kicked and lost 15 mil. I was not aware of the fact that i could get kicked and lose the money and after i got on teamspeak, an admin redirected me here to file a comp request. Here is my friends POV for evidence and thank you for your time.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://youtu.be/znYNE_vwn34
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 15,000,000 £
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Hello, having looked this over I have come to the following conclusion:

Not only are you aware that there are instance of people being kicked for similiar things (and losing the money), you are also handling 15 mil here. Yet you decide to still go ahead and do it. This is considered user error and will not be compensated, in the future be a bit mindful of what you are doing with that much money, especially when you are aware of the kicks.

Declined

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back