What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

The Gun Runners

Cyanide

372208-p.jpg

The Gun Runners

Who are we? 

We are the Gun Runners. We are here for one thing, to make money. You might ask what our main export is? Simple, its guns. Pistols, UZIs, AK-47s. We have them all. But you might be wondering what our secondary export is? Coffee mugs, I mean we're young adults who don't sleep, how else are we meant to make money? But unlike most other groups in Los Santos, we are not a gang, we are a company. We just want to sell guns and make money.

What do we do?

Well apart from our main business, we'll do anything to make some cash. Supplying drugs in our spare time to earn a bit extra, organizing street races or running protection. Anything you can think of, we will probably do. We can get anything you need, Guns, Drugs, Locations or Deepweb Sim-Cards. You name it, we can get it*. Contact us on the Deepweb, ask for the Gunrunners and we'll meet you. Alternatively call #80749 to speak to me, the CEO of the Gun Runners. Money upfront for any purchases. No weapons while exchanging goods or while we are discussing business**.

How can you find us?

Well that's a good question, and a pretty easy one to answer. We drive a variety of cars. However when we're on official business you'll find us in and Audi RS6, with a blue and white body with red under glows. 

How to join the company/What is the Rank Structure?

As we are a new business, we are looking for a small amount of employees to start with. Either call me on #80749 or private message me over the government website at @CyanideWe are looking for loyal people, so before we fully recruit you, you'll need to prove yourself to us.

* - This is within reason, certain locations will never be sold, such as the location of the Blackmarket Dealer, or the Secret Drug Dealer.

** - Any guns seen will result in the death of all people present, we will protect our merchandise and our own at all costs. Money is good, but our lives are better.

Isn't this the person who was on twitter all day /tweet Cheap guns 20k! 😑

Are you actually daft? why would you publicly tell everyone that ur involved with such a trade? and then leave your phone number? sick roleplay 
That's like asking why people publicly say they're a mafia or a cartel... answers simple, because that's what they are

Swear down everyone wants to kill this guy or kindap him and he advertises even more about selling stuff cheap 😂 smh 

That's like asking why people publicly say they're a mafia or a cartel... answers simple, because that's what they are
Your going about it completely the wrong way, there are means to make it known that you are in the business, you don't have to spam twitter feed that your selling guns or the forums for that matter, It makes new people think thats how the server is played out.

What we need is big ol @ACC Greenhalgh 8181 and his army of tazer trained officers to come in and shut you down permanently cause you clearly will never learn. 

Your going about it completely the wrong way, there are means to make it known that you are in the business, you don't have to spam twitter feed that your selling guns or the forums for that matter, It makes new people think thats how the server is played out.

What we need is big ol @ACC Greenhalgh 8181 and his army of tazer trained officers to come in and shut you down permanently cause you clearly will never learn. 
The amount of times I've been kidnapped by Grove Street or the Lost MC for selling things that shouldn't be sold or too cheap is why I don't lol. I advertise on the Deepweb, or to the people who I already have business with because I've been told not to by people more experienced than me. This is just to make my business official on the server, nothing more than that. So when you say I haven't learnt, I have. I'd rather not be kidnapped anymore. I just wanna make money and have a TS for my gang xD

this aint gunna help you then is it
So I've just checked some other gang posts, who also mention selling guns, drugs and other illegal activities yet for some reason you're picking up on me using them in my post? Maybe before you pickup that I've done something wrong, pickup on other peoples as well? Or am I missing something here? Like idk what to say man, seems a bit like targeting to me

In game the lost have spoke with cyanide and have educated him on his ways. He knows the repercussions should he fall back to his old ways after our knowledgeable TedTalk 

I don't see why people are getting panties in a bunch because hes made a post about his gang/business idea that isn't to dissimilar to others 

In game the lost have spoke with cyanide and have educated him on his ways. He knows the repercussions should he fall back to his old ways after our knowledgeable TedTalk 

I don't see why people are getting panties in a bunch because hes made a post about his gang/business idea that isn't to dissimilar to others 
I don't wanna go back to the warehouse, its scary in there xD

Back