What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - MacDonald - FiveM (Accepted)

MacDonald

Unlinked
  1. In-game Name: MacDonald
  2. Steam ID: 76561198134579071
  3. Date this happened: 06/08/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: (FiveM btw)

Yesterday I bought a bmw m4 st for 185k, took it to the respray and changed the colour to blue instead of the ugly yellow.

The issue is that whenever I respray it, it eventually reverts back to the yellow while in the garage which isnt what I want. I havent put a turbo on it and dont plan to because i feel like this will poof out of existence aswell. In the garage the vehicles name is "NULL"

When I bought it I did not know how bugged it was going to be, so I would very much appreciate for it to be removed from my garage and refunded so that I can keep the money to get a non-bugged vehicle.

it isnt easy to prove that its bugged as it isnt something I can easily recreate without spending quite a bit of money and time. But it is.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://gyazo.com/c0eb6e58770cd830730c6b5338426d3c
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: BMW M4 ST with registration "EWBX 804" with turbo tuning
  7. £200,000
  8. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Compensation for the Turbo added to your bank account £15,000.

Turbo and mods falling off should generally be fixed as of last garage update. I'm not refunding a car, you can use in-game means to get rid of that.

@Dan B Can you look at the text entry for the BMW M4s to fix the NULL issue, if it is still present.

Back