What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Post your most memorable Expereinces from this community

Jayray Holder

Commissar
7A6F364456459A37A80200A55A0581BE7EDB7820

Just an average day in Kavala. RTU most likely caused this.

4D91E1D213F8F39EA557AC8C76F5C758A91D8FAF

We didnt't have enough UNMC to defend the border, so we outsourced some help, and we hired the Black Watch to operate our border.

F517E2403AB93EF1430DA3CEA2257A81C79EF974

We did a massive demolition derby event where Civilians, Police, UNMC and Rebels were given Vehicles to basically smash eachother to bits.

78E6834FFF21085E12DC0ACD04EFC671F1EAFA54

My house was being robbed during the UNMC's weekly meetings (They happen in game). We all geared up and went to my House, the poor people robbing it were terrified.

54EB90169D48808A8BCACEDFD69D99E7BB6B447A

@Jolly You might remember this 😉 UNMC execution of Officers, was a prolonged and fun RP situation.

CCEDE0A50756C3E4D45BE784E20A34422185F6AA

This is my 2nd day on the community, i had no idea what i was doing. Old Kavala was memorable

051D3EB0CA164F6AFF637B08AED60CF5468CF62E

Student medic assisting me in the arrest of an Armed suspect. Pretty sure he died in the line of duty.

D1C3FF9F04902911A915872464F6DDB2DD315DE3

This doesn't need explaining.

This community has given me years of fun. What are some of your most memorable expereinces or best sceenshots?

Last edited by a moderator:
Definately gotta be the time I accidently blew up my tractor in Kavala killing at least 10, I think, in the process

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

(try to ignore my eating noises)

11 hours ago, Makenzie said:

Definately gotta be the time I accidently blew up my tractor in Kavala killing at least 10, I think, in the process

No words needed, that's Kavala 100%

^^This is probs worth a look if u want a load of altis screenshots

D9678BA6BEC6EE519142B2AD68B7E0888622CD4D

Back when i first joined the server,  helping a copper run (pretty sure it was TCK) 

9D25C7F42C5CB88FBD58CE8265045ED2863365C4

Pretty sure this was @HappyKnife bad driving

62D45CCD36247397110FA9E50E1B1B7D2575F48C

and just good old Hobos haha

All effort pays off

y52CSYe.jpg

KIoXZpH.jpg

i did make it recently thanks to @Sirdaanslot for getting this photo i died getting out of tractor
unknown.png

Reason why i was blacklisted i guess hahahahaha

man we need to do something with altis life to keep having these kind off experiences and keep it alive cause it would be a shame if it really died out. those times when it was more active were so much fun really. #BringBackAltisLife  XD

man we need to something with altis life to keep having these kind off experiences and keep it alive cause it would be a shame if it really died out. those times when it was more active were so much fun really. #BringBackAltisLife  XD
#BringBackAltisLife

Btw people how were the times with unmc and why did they got removed??
Sit down my child, i am going to tell you a story.

Nah it was really good, super enjoyable. It was like Posidon but better in every regard. (In my opinion)

I am not aware of a single person that disliked being in the UNMC. The UNMC had its faults, there was 100% bad parts, like in all factions, but overall it was decent.

Great people, great memories.

I don't know 100% why it was removed. But i believe we were removed due to being "Whitelisted rebels". So we were replaced with...... Whitelisted rebels. Maybe someone else can shed more light on the situation.

The UNMC had a purpose, to establish, maintain, and protect their conqured territories and to run a paramilitary under military law.

Oooof, that map is so damn old

Sit down my child, i am going to tell you a story.

Nah it was really good, super enjoyable. It was like Posidon but better in every regard. (In my opinion)

I am not aware of a single person that disliked being in the UNMC. The UNMC had its faults, there was 100% bad parts, like in all factions, but overall it was decent.

Great people, great memories.

I don't know 100% why it was removed. But i believe we were removed due to being "Whitelisted rebels". So we were replaced with...... Whitelisted rebels. Maybe someone else can shed more light on the situation.

The UNMC had a purpose, to establish, maintain, and protect their conqured territories and to run a paramilitary under military law.

Oooof, that map is so damn old
Ah thanks man it looked pretty cool lets hope maybe in the future a unmc type faction comes back for u guys

Back