What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Hi and a question about Items in my inventory

First of all I want to say hello! I joined your server under a different name which was setup quickly, as my plan was to have a laugh on it, but I met a few people (specially my fellow Scot Harley Rose) , and their generosity and making me feel welcomed encouraged me to change my character to this one, and be sensible (kind of lol). Anyways am enjoying the server, and am use to playing on Arma 3 as an NHS doctor, but got bored after a while lol.

Anyways so on my person and when I log off the server, do I still have the same items on me, and does that work for everything such as firearms and illegal substances?

Thanks people

Haggis McTavish 

Last edited by a moderator:
psst remove the server you used to play on we dont like other server names mentioned here @Haggis McTavish (it can be seen as advertisement)

As for your question you and cars should keep everything

psst remove the server you used to play on we dont like other server names mentioned here @Haggis McTavish (it can be seen as advertisement)

As for your question you and cars should keep everything
Thank you buddy, and I've altered the post as not to include the other server name. Tbh it didn't actually come to my mind that this would be classed as advertisement, but I can understand why 🙂

P.s thank you for your info in the inventory question 🙂

Ahh bless ya! 😊 Weclom to the forums my Scottish friend! 😜🥃
il_570xN.1564118570_pvqr.jpg

Back