What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Yum Cha - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryker

Investor
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

Ryker Moretti

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Yum Cha

Date of the incident

06/13/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

FiveM

Please (in detail) describe the incident

-- Disclaimer --

I apologize in advance for the audio quality of the video, I did not set up shadow play correctly for FiveM as it does not seem to record in-game audio or TeamSpeak, however, it did record my voice. It was also recording the wrong microphone for my voice, hence the poor voice quality. I have now configured it properly and this should not be a problem in the future.

-- FiveM Report --

There was an individual who started randomly hitting me at the Legion Square Bank who was wearing the same clothing as the individual being reported. After that situation, my group and I tracked what we thought was the individual down and abducted the man in the video.

Once we arrived at the destination in the video the man showed no value of life whats so ever. He had several guns pointed at him and he refused to get out of the vehicle. After a lot of convincing, he finally got out. At which point we told him to talk with us on the pier and he started randomly hitting us even though we had guns.

Additionally, once he respawned he started to randomly punch people at the hospital. I believe Jack Santo has evidence on that if required.

(G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuzUR5UFl0A
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back