What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Getting guns other than pistols so they can be supplied to others

Come to my attention i cant get no guns around here same for the rest of my crew because grove distribute black market guns in my opinion that's not fair for gang rivalry is there a whitelist i have to be part of to become a black market deal and if yes i would be very much interested?

07c111c4c9289a1b8f3bcf4698433226.png

Last edited by a moderator:
i mean if you roleplay you can get somewhere on the server. also we are not a whitelisted faction

i mean if you walk up to random people on the streets and say where can i buy a gun, you arent going to get straight up told where they are, you have to actually talk with people and build trust...or just speak to the turd gangs that sell it for dirt cheap on twitter then complain when it gets moved or removed

Yeah but how does the original gang find it? Brute force search every building on the map?
Teamwork, I have been shown a bunch of stuff from peoples methods I wont go into it in great detail but there are groups who use teamwork, searching likely locations, using maps etc, speaking to others etc to find the information.

Not everything is marked on the map for everyone to find on their first day.

Mate the only LEGIT people will sell you the location for 100k-200k+. Why should be tell you for free, when we can have 30k+ from every weapon you buy from us? Better for our business
Why would anyone in their right mind sell the location. I will never ever understand it. When you sell it, they sell it, and then those people sell it too. 

The less people that know... the more business for you and the chances are that you will be killed by a gun or the location getting removed are SO MUCH LOWER 

Why would anyone in their right mind sell the location. I will never ever understand it. When you sell it, they sell it, and then those people sell it too. 

The less people that know... the more business for you and the chances are that you will be killed by a gun or the location getting removed are SO MUCH LOWER 
Someone came to the lost last night and declared there's no progression so why shouldn't he sell locations I don't imagine he's gonna be around for long 

I'm not saying I sell the locations, because I don't unless they're gonna be offering me 100+ hours of grinding or something ridiculous. I'm just saying that when I've seen it, its typically been around 100k-200k like I've been offered

I'm not saying I sell the locations, because I don't unless they're gonna be offering me 100+ hours of grinding or something ridiculous. I'm just saying that when I've seen it, its typically been around 100k-200k like I've been offered
This time I wasn't actually talking about you haha, just a general rant cos people are idiots

Back