What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Ear Plugs Update - 14.06.20

UnknownMouse

I am just wondering since the 04:00 update for the ear plugs, I have just jumped on I can use the different levels of ear plugs.
But now I cannot see the player list, is there another way to bring the player list up? Ctrl + P isn't working anymore.
Sometimes you have to manually go to the player list and unmute other players so you can hear them.
Yes I can see the player list if I open the phone, but you cannot un-mute them that way.

I am just wondering since the 04:00 update for the ear plugs, I have just jumped on I can use the different levels of ear plugs.
But now I cannot see the player list, is there another way to bring the player list up? Ctrl + P isn't working anymore.
Sometimes you have to manually go to the player list and unmute other players so you can hear them.
Yes I can see the player list if I open the phone, but you cannot un-mute them that way.

Press M to open the map. Player list can be selected from there

As of 16:00 the key is rebound so Shift + P is the default earplugs key, and Ctrl + P is free to be used for the player list once again. Ctrl + Shift + P will still trigger the variable earplugs though.

Back