What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

How fo i make meth

I think he's talking about the Fivem Meth, You have to find out by looking around the map or talking to people

Keep on trying, i dont think anyone will give it to you for free 

Get some money then by doing mining runs or completing tasks that people gave you for money

@KayNetic Ah you see its all who you know not what you know in GTA RP... if you have no money try providing some great roleplay experiences in ways you ask people for it.

No one will tell me 

Do you know where it is ?
Unless you have a friend who will tell you, or you pay somebody, or you find it yourself, you won't get it. Nobody who doesn't know you won't tell you for free. I'm lucky, I have friends who told me where it was. So your best bet is to search for it yourself. The best tip I can give you, is to look at the link below. Its the only free tip anybody will give you. Also for another tip, don't do Meth. There are other methods which are legal, faster, and can make you money much quicker

https://wiki.roleplay.co.uk/GTA:Drugs

Last edited by a moderator:
i recommend you non stop stream through breaking bad and take some notes xx
Or google "How do I make meth", "Meth ingredients" ... Also in my search history along with

"Cannabis Manufacturing"

"Cocaine Production"

"Weapons Manufacturing"

"Weapons Manufacturing Machinery"

There is someone, somewhere watching me with binoculars from a blacked out SUV...

1_NCA_PA.jpg

You in a few days

Back