What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Rahul from Microsoft - 06/15/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Ling

Steam ID
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ppganreall

The date of your ban.
06/15/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Wilco

Reason given for your ban.

Which server are you banned from?
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I commented on a mass rdm video on Poseidon which has now been removed from youtube saying "Please Ban appeal this"

Why should we unban you ?
My intentions were not to either encourage RDM or try to get anyone else to break other rules. i did this purely as a joke and it was not to encourage rule breaking. I've played many hours on this server and enjoy it, i just do not want to leave this server forever just because i wrote a stupid comment, i can understand from your pov how you see this as something which would negatively impact the community but this was not my motive, my motive was just to have a little laugh between my friends and i, and not to create more drama.

I have played this server for a while and i understand the rules, i wasn't trying to show youtube that this is a daily occurrence or that it happens even often.

i want to apologise for this occurrence and if you decide to unban me or give me a temporary ban, i would be grateful and i would not use my out of game (or ingame) resources to shed bad light on the server again

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
It wont negatively impact this community do you think we care about our reputation on a video that attracts children who think there hard in front their mates... Not the kind of members we want or want to appeal to.

No, the question it raises is about you... firstly how did you find this video, secondly is this something you find funny (probing your mentality) and thirdly why would you think it would be good for young lads with nothing going in life to come to these forums with there shitty videos to appeal their bans ? (Your asking for people to troll our appeals and waste our good time)

Last edited by a moderator:
1. i was sent the video from a member of the RPUK Community (i don't go around looking for these videos of people who want attention so bad they go onto rival servers and mass RDM,  record it and put it on youtube as their idea of fun and revenge)

2. i too dont find it funny, i strongly disagree with mass RDM and how it ruins the rp experience which is the reason i joined.

3. i can imagine people like that who just want to waste peoples time and to be honest i didn't expect him (,i don't know him,) to even be bothered to create a forum account and post that video for it to get instantly rejected. when he will probably make a new account and spend the rest of his life RDMing and attempting to ruin people fun on Arma 3 roleplay servers.

1. Oh right.. who ?, Who is sending this to other Roleplay UK members ?

2. Ok so why would you even comment on it and like the video ?

3. No if you put an idea in these dumb twits heads they sometimes come trolling which ends up costing us more time

1. i was sent it by a person in a private discord who recently joined.

2. i didn't like the video, because i don't want to give him unnecessary attention and fame, which causing him to do it more. i commented because it was just a joke (but the video itself wasn't a joke) between me and my friend to comment on it, as i thought there would be no backlash.

3. well i thought that if he did (which he hasn't) and he put a video of him killing 15 members of Poseidon then it would have been almost instantly denied.

Mass RDM chat.png

Your just enabling trolls, which leads to more time to be wasted...and next time it might happen to a fun roleplay experience you are part of or might lead to us having to restrict posts on this forum

It doesn't take an intelligent person to just close the video and move on, Think next time

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back