What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Forum - Spotify Link

NotBailey

In short, would it be possible to add a Spotify connection to the forum. For example, if someone visits my profile, there is a box, like Discords, that displays to the visitor what I am currently listening to. Or would this be a pointless addition?

Spotify.PNG

in my opinion it wouldn't be worth dev time, it's a cool idea ofc. but it's not that people go on other people's profiles alot when it comes to it

in my opinion it wouldn't be worth dev time, it's a cool idea ofc. but it's not that people go on other people's profiles alot when it comes to it
actually a lot of people do. It would certainly help some people that want to find new songs and expand their playlist

actually a lot of people do. It would certainly help some people that want to find new songs and expand their playlist
i agree, getting more music in a playlist is always good, but again is it worth dev time, and how is it even gonna work? do you have to be on the forums for it to show the music that you're currently listening to? or does it just show it 24/7 even when you aren't online on the forums?

i agree, getting more music in a playlist is always good, but again is it worth dev time, and how is it even gonna work? do you have to be on the forums for it to show the music that you're currently listening to? or does it just show it 24/7 even when you aren't online on the forums?
Different devs have different tasks so I don't think a dev working on the website will be such a waste as he doesn't necessarily code for Arma 3, maybe time wasted from stuff that he could have done IRL but oh well, I mean they don't have always the time for it, which justifies why some updates come after a while, as it's just volunteer work. 

Different devs have different tasks so I don't think a dev working on the website will be such a waste as he doesn't necessarily code for Arma 3, maybe time wasted from stuff that he could have done IRL but oh well, I mean they don't have always the time for it, which justifies why some updates come after a while, as it's just volunteer work. 
can't really argue with you on that, i like the idea, i guess we just have to wait for one of the website devs and see what they say, if it's possible and/or easy i don't see a issue

Back