What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Curved TVs

Eldarkmagic

Unlinked
with the new consols coming out I have been looking at new TVs that are 4K and wanted to know if anyone has a curved TV and if they are any good I know they are meant to be easier to view from the side but other than that does it make much of a diffrence 

Having a curved TV is like having an RTX 2080TI.

Do you need one? Fuck no

Do you want one? Ofc.

Normal TV's are fine, if you want one get one.

You don't need one

Im using a curved monitor, and I dont know what it is but I just see more. Not even joking Its generally easier to see things 🤣

I am not a big fan of them, I've used them and I just find them annoying. I'd say save the money and get a regular 4k TV but thats my personal opinion

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07NL27TCK/ref=emc_b_5_t?th=1

Thiissss is what you want 😛

HOWEVER, if you're looking for TV's - make sure you get something with a low refresh rate in a high resolution and remember the golden rule - if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is! You'll find many places giving you "The best deal" but they'll be sly and tuck away details that end up making it about as good as using a microwave as your monitor!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back