What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Forum - Adding a "Thumbs Down" Reaction

Riz

As the title says - We currently have a lot of reactions, including the thumbs up - but there unfortunately is no thumbs down! - I feel that it would be suitable to implement as it allows a more clear reaction when it comes down to suggestions, aswell as threads in general.​

👎

1f44e.png

Don't forget to remain constructive! If you don't want it implemented, explain why! the irony with this post is very strong 😅

I actually think it’s a good idea. Currently the only way to disagree with someone is a facepalm, and I know some people are sensitive to those.

so I think a thumbs down is a nice way of letting people know you don’t agree. And it’s a small simple change. So +1 from me

Last edited by a moderator:
this is why we have the 🤦‍♂️
The facepalm reaction is currently used as a downvote, yes. but that's because there's currently no thumbs down - so why not implement it, and leave the facepalm there for a stronger reaction if need be? facepalms are known to be a bit.. over the top in most cases, which isn't a great impression, as Yoco mentioned 

I would have preferred thumbs down rather than facepalms when i posted my montage on the forums

+1

Back