What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Wild Wiisy - 06/17/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild Wiisy

Unlinked
In-game Name
Wiisy

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/10/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Valen Bell

Reason given for your ban.
Exploiting

Which server are you banned from?
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I was using a “lag switch” on the game server. Basically, to stop other players from moving momentarily during a gunfight. This gave an unfair advantage by exploiting a bug with multiplayer games.

Why should we unban you ?
For roughly 8 months i´ve been banned from your servers and in that time i have had alot of time to think about what i could have done different. I was lucky enough to get to play fiveM for abit since the banlist wasn’t carried over. It was a fun experience and brought back some memories of what Altis used to be for me and all the experiences i had there. I also had the chance to catch up with some people i hadn’t talked to since my ban which also reminded me of why i settled down on this community.
Now i could go on about how it won’t happen again but i doubt my word carries any weight to you anymore since it´s not the first time i´ve been banned for lagswitching. However i strongly believe that my time on fiveM really showed me that what matters isn’t the combat but rather the interactions you have with the people on this community. It´s made me reconsider why i even lagswitched in the first place and what to do to prevent it in the future and the only way i see myself going forward on your community is someway to prove to you that i have indeed changed.
I know that in the past people that have been 1.6´ed etc. got to do a medic program where they had to do x time on patrol to prove that they indeed want to change. Maybe that could be reapplied towards me to grant me the opportunity to get back in the community i once played on everyday and made me feel like home.
I would be very grateful if you allowed me one last chance to prove myself to you and the community.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Yes you are damn right about that, instead of improving at the game i took a shortcut which i definately should not have done and costed me the privilege of playing on this community.

Not seen much from him on GTA RP / FiveM recently, however I believe early days he did come to us with an exploit that he knew about from other servers (Which the info helped us fix it before it became general knowledge on the server). In terms of logs and account data it is clean, not heard anything as of recent of him being on the server if he has been online.

Last edited by a moderator:
no not atm I have not been able to invest more much time in that atm bc of cov-19 am work from home and iv had  to school the kids from home as well but it slowly returning to normal

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wild Wiisy go on then, however if there is any sort of exploiting in the future not only will you be banned again and this time without any future appeals, I will also call you out very publicly.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back