What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Matt CofieldHall - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryker

Investor
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

Ryker Moretti

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Matt CofieldHall

Date of the incident

06/17/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

FiveM

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was in the middle of texting a new player of the server to teach him how Reddit and the mechanic job works when I got randomly VDMed by this guy. He gets out of his car and I demand he pays for a repair kit to repair my vehicle. I notice his friend (I was unable to get his name) and later on Matt himself started getting into the aggressive stance meaning they were getting ready to punch me. I assume this guy is from Altis as when I told them to stop being aggressive he said "or what", trying to get me to do some form of "initiation". To protect myself in case they start to attack me I clarify that if they do not pay for my damages I will kill them. The guys goes on saying "You're threatening to kill?" and he and his friends proceed to punch me.

The quality of roleplay that can be seen in my video is quite simply terrible. Even though I did manage to sort them out by myself their conduct and baiting on the server is exactly what is putting the state of roleplay of FiveM at risk of becoming like Altis.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chpkuDSuzug
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Ryker Thank you for your report. Could you please confirm how you confirmed that this is the name of the individual that you are reporting.

@Ryker Thank you for your report. Could you please confirm how you confirmed that this is the name of the individual that you are reporting.
Hey Bowen, sorry for the late response I did not notice the question at the end of the "your report is being reviewed" post.

The video was recorded previous to the addition of the keybind to show IDs of people in the vicinity. I was able to establish his ID at the time by giving him an apple. Shortly after the fight, I went to heal myself up and checked on the F5 menu the see which name matched the ID at the time. I am afraid that I do not have a video of this as I stopped recording soon after the incident and even if I had recorded it I delete these type of recordings after 3 days of the recording to clear up space. 

@Ryker Thank you for your reply. I'm afraid that due to having no evidence as to who this person actually is, I will have to decline this report. In future, please make sure to get proof of who the person is as well as of the rule break its self. While I don't doubt you are telling the truth, without evidence I cannot action this report.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back