What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Medic Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namron

Head of Pestering the Development Team(s)
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
Just some things me and the guys on patrol have spotted since the updated

1. Floating objects you have to climb all over in the reception, staff room and locker room

2. The right hand loadout circle that you get clothed in keeps beeping, forever

3. When I join the server having 'clocked out' (role as unemployed), the green circle to get to the garage / garage to hospital doesn't show. I need to clockin and relog for this to take affect

4. Panic button activated by B rather than shift+B

5. You continue to see the colleage markers even after clocking off - this is sketchy, sometimes they disappear? sometimes not

6. Medkits cannot be removed from your inventory in any capacity unless you die (really annoying if going off duty)

7. Off duty continue to receive dispatches (even after relog)

8. No longer get the +X bandages  or +1 First aid kit, in bottom right during gear up

9. The repairkit in the loadout is a different item with no icon that doesnt repair

10. Dont get anything come up when visiting LS Customs (on medic - Merc Sprinter Ambulance or civ - Merc E 63)

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATED LIST

1. Floating objects you have to climb all over in the reception, staff room and locker room FIXED

2. The right hand loadout circle that you get clothed in keeps beeping, foreverFIXED

3. When I join the server having 'clocked out' (role as unemployed), the green circle to get to the garage / garage to hospital doesn't show. I need to clockin and relog for this to take affectFIXED

4. Panic button activated by B rather than shift+BFIXED

5. You continue to see the colleage markers even after clocking off - this is sketchy, sometimes they disappear? sometimes notFIXED

6. Medkits cannot be removed from your inventory in any capacity unless you die (really annoying if going off duty) FIXEDUse pharmacy cupboardFIXED

7. Off duty continue to receive dispatches (even after relog)FIXED

8. No longer get the +X bandages  or +1 First aid kit, in bottom right during gear upFIXED

9. The repairkit in the loadout is a different item with no icon that doesnt repairFIXED

10. Dont get anything come up when visiting LS Customs (on medic - Merc Sprinter Ambulance or civ - Merc E 63)FIXED

11. Cant push bed while someones on itFIXED

12. Pressing E in the staff room causes you to access the reception people, after that you then physically cannot enter the correct medic loadout shopFIXED

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for taking your time to report these @Norman. These have been patched over the last few updates as you have noted in your post 😀.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back