What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

MH-9 Club Camo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
MH-9 Club Camo

Which Arma 3 Classname is your texture for:

B_Heli_Light_01_F

Explain your creation:

As we progress as a server and improve a few areas its all hands on deck!

So I have decided to spend most of the evening/night/morning colouring each part of the hummingbird to learn what's what with the goal of creating a template I can roll out to different camos/designs but retain a tasteful look etc.

I am now at the point where I have made a template with every single layer named for ease of use

Please be kind I have not done a texture in Arma 3 since 2015 and these are the first 2 varients i have come up with, I can roll this out to many different camo colours.

If this hits the server this won't be a donator thing, this was designed for every member

Looking for votes and feedback, What do you like/dislike... what can be done better ?

20200618032336_1.jpg.1c88fdaed56d93e0c64cd96e9d20e3a9.jpg

20200618032250_1.jpg.587b4c07a575b712064a52dc3e3c5745.jpg

20200618032313_1.jpg.00c8e2dd9fbc961fbf90775a723bc5fb.jpg

20200618025227_1.jpg

I am open to making changes based on popular feedback:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm this texture will be exclusive to Roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm I will email this texture to email@roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 

I am not experienced with creating textures myself but I think these look great. They have a stylish look and would go nice alongside the gang uniforms that people use.

+1

These look sick, and I'd love to have more variety to the current selection of vehicle skins!

+1 love how they look.

Better than those brightly coloured skins that we currently have, and could actually incentivise some gangs uniforms in the future.

Looks really good, reckon you could apply the same texture to some combat fatigues, stealth suits would be interesting to see how that looks aswell 

They look really clean, and nice. Would def be nice to see them on the server

Looks great - could you do a blue/grey one? So it looks like marine/navy camo

8171751-water-blue-navy-blue-snow-white-color-basic-army-military-camo-camouflage-pattern-by-a...jpg

Also might be just me but perhaps consider making the textures look a little 'rougher', so the colours are less perfectly smooth - might help to blend it into the world more. Looking forward to custom gang uniforms 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe make a yellow one and call it like lifetime yellow, could be a nice addition aswell

Great work, love the designs and would like to see more when you’ve the time and inclination! 

If successfully approved I confirm I will email this texture to email@roleplay.co.uk:

Yes
do you still have to email it?

Seriously its a nice skin.

Could you possibly put the Camo Texture on the Wing Fins?

Not the bar holding them together but on the fins.

20200618032313_1.jpg.00c8e2dd9fbc961fbf90775a723bc5fb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back