What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - SGT. TigerForce - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

OwenH

Your In-game name

Owen Hines

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SGT. TigerForce

Date of the incident

06/18/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We decided we wanted to rob Athira bank. Headed over there and pulled my gun out wanting to rob it (cops logged just before so numbers were now too low, they didn't intentionally log or know we were gonna do it). This officer pulls up and from the get-go doesn't really seem to want to negotiate and just wants to provide lectures.

I then simplify everything from him as that seemed necessary. He wasn't really being at all compliant or speaking to me very well so I just decided we'd try and take him hostage instead. I informed him I had friend and allies and if he did anything or pulled a gun he would be shot.

He responds with "I guess I have to retaliate then" before pulling out a gun and just spraying me down. Didn't really value his life at all and was really arrogant about it all, my friend said before executing him. "Officer maybe you should value your life more sir" and then he proceeds to send him an in-game text after the execution saying something arrogant such as "If you think I don't value my life come liason".

I have been advised to just report this as it happens so frequently and even some other members were able to guess which cop I dealt with when I said this happened with a SGT. Stuff like this is just very off putting when I normally have really good RP with cops when attempting to rob the bank. This guy was having none of it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IZ2VfnXNFY&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Alright, I apologize for this interaction however you missed the fact you took a downed cop hostage and was being actively chased by police this is why were arrived so fast and this is important as we wanted to arrest you. The fact that you were shot was when you initiated on me to put me hands up, me response is okay then well am go have to retaliate. you are upset about poor RP but you can see in the video i get there and all i get is "friends and allies" and you aiming a gun towards me.

Now to the second major point you forgot to mention this "If you think I don't value my life come liaison" which i didnt say i sent him a message saying "hey if you have an issue with the situation / value of life come to liaison" and the reason i said this was because when he came to kill me he was and yourself was complaining about value of life and creating drama in game, the message wasn't arrogant it was me simply saying if you have an issue (which is clear you do now) come to liaison but instead you decide i lost the situation so am gonna report. Put simply if you threaten someone that you are gonna kill them they are probably going to retaliate something i chose to do in this situation.

Also dont know what the hell the other person is saying so if you can explain what hes on about that would be greatly appreciated, as in the video all i hear is "seriously thats not allowed thats not allowed" and something before that i dont even understand.

I have been advised to just report this as it happens so frequently and even some other members were able to guess which cop I dealt with when I said this happened with a SGT. Stuff like this is just very off putting when I normally have really good RP with cops when attempting to rob the bank. This guy was having none of it.
Okay one how the hell is this relevant, pretty much what you are saying is that someone tell you to report them you listen and dont care even though every situation unique and there are different factors involved in making the choice to kill. should mention this choice was when you were repeatly saying friends and allies, aiming your gun at me and then finally iniating?

Second point, you weren't attempting to robbing the bank instead we have a person here in a bank just iniating with friends along with this we wasnt responding to a bank robbery were were responding to help a downed officer who was taken hostage, someone driving a stolen police car and who was activly flee from police.

Third point, In regard to 

This guy was having none of it
what was I having none of, there wasn't anything there no rp no story, all it was was you saying you had friends and allies, if i try anything am gonna get shot, and you iniating on me while you aim a gun at me the entire time.

With all due respect what was you expecting when you are continuing to iniate and threaten someone life and dont create a roleplay story

Just to finish this if you want to come to liasion to chat about the situation then go for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
also just a quick question who adviced you to report this. was it a staff member or just some random rebel?

We weren't creating drama in-game at all like you've just suggested, we stayed in character the entire time. My friend simply said (Still in character) prior to executing you that maybe you should value your life more, this isn't breaking RP or character at all, it's stating facts that'd you have lived should you not have tried anything stupid like I told you not to.

I initially said I have friends and allies to warn you that you were outnumbered and we didn't want anyone to stop us, we had no intention to kill you. I proceeded to say that you were going to be killed if you continued simply because you were making the situation very difficult as shown in the video, if anything it was really bad on your part. 

I'm not going to say who told me to report it however it's experiences like this that deter newer players. 

Furthermore, we didn't have a cop hostage like you say because instead of continuing with us he just decided to hold F right after we took him and say "Wow I'm losing a lot of blood" and then kill himself and you'd have seen this on the GPS Trackers that all cops have. Clearly you completely disagree with everything I've said here however you can't simply state that me and my friend kept complaining and creating drama in-game, that wasn't done once as we're strongly against that and just take any issues we have to Liason/Reports rather than ruining the RP.

I'm afraid I disagree with what you've said.

We weren't creating drama in-game at all like you've just suggested, we stayed in character the entire time. My friend simply said (Still in character) prior to executing you that maybe you should value your life more, this isn't breaking RP or character at all, it's stating facts that'd you have lived should you not have tried anything stupid like I told you not to.
Never said you broke RP but okay

I'm not going to say who told me to report it however it's experiences like this that deter newer players. 
It was just a question was it an admin or a rebel. not asking for names

Furthermore, we didn't have a cop hostage like you say because instead of continuing with us he just decided to hold F right after we took him and say "Wow I'm losing a lot of blood" and then kill himself
you took him from a crash and you HAD a cop hostage sorry i wasnt specific enough along with the fact you were activly running from us and you knew we were chasing you

you were making the situation very difficult as shown in the video, if anything it was really bad on your part. 
the situation was you just saying friends and allies, aiming a gun at me and then finally iniating on me. no RP story what so ever

just take any issues we have to Liason/Reports rather than ruining the RP.
Clearly, not moaning in game saying value your life and you can hear in the video you complaining

I initially said I have friends and allies to warn you that you were outnumbered and we didn't want anyone to stop us, we had no intention to kill you. I proceeded to say that you were going to be killed if you continued simply because you were making the situation very difficult as shown in the video, if anything it was really bad on your part. 
you didnt want anyone to stop you from robbing a bank that wasnt getting robbed, and you had no intention to kill yet you aim your gun at me the entire time.

if anything it was really bad on your part
love to know how. you put me in a situation that is immediately hostile and then complain about bad RP yet all i get is i have friends in the area and then told place your hands up.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Ok, so after discussing this with other staff members, we have come to the following conclusion:

This situation was not idea at all. @Tigerforce, this was pretty poor from you. With your amount of time on this server, you should know better than to open fire on someone that quickly. Please remember, you do not have to win every situation, the goal is to have good RP. I understand mistakes happen but please make sure to increase your level of roleplay in the future.

With all that in mind, I will be approving this report. I will not be placing a ban on you this time but you will be getting a warning. Please don't let this happen again.

Actioned:

Warning on SGT Tigerforce for 7.1.3

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back