What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - SESHHEAD - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Maximillian

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
Your In-game name

Alex Maximillian

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SESHHEAD

Date of the incident

06/18/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Fivem

Please (in detail) describe the incident

It all started at Sinner street police station, where i parked my Audi RS6 and stupidly forgot to lock it. SESHHEAD than steals my Audi (0:34) which is fair enough, you want my nice shiny car take it, drive off into the hills and enjoy it. Instead of just stealing it SESHHEAD used it to bait a situation where i would chase him. " (G1.3) Baiting - Taking deliberate actions to create a scenario where you get chased or engaged with"

In the video there are multiple times where he baited with he car which i will layout for you with some timestamps:

0:44 Instead of driving off he stops and waits for me to get close whilst revving the engine

1:53 Car resurfaces right where it was stolen again revving his engine, to try and get me to chase him

2:03 Parks right in front of me on the street just to rev the engine and speed off again

3:29 Audi is back by the police station waiting for me to get close to him before he drives off again

3:50 Audi stops right in front of the police to now try and get them too chase aswell

5:36 decides to come back to the police scene in the attempt of finding me again and starts negotiating for the car

6:55 Audi returns once again to the police scene, when clearly the officers know he's in a stolen vehicle, this is baiting and fail rp which type of known car thief parks right by the police

7:00- 8.15: I follow the Audi to try and get it back and i try a few pit maneuvers to try and disable the vehicle.

8:15+ After i managed to get the Audi to a stop he hops out and steal another car and then tries to rvdm me at no point in the entire situation did i pull a gun on him or shoot him or anything so there was 0 roleplay cause for him to run me over. After a minute of me dogging the attempts he finally gets me, then decides to just throw me off a cliff. Which type of car thief runs over people and throws them off bridges.

I tried multiple time to get him on ts to talk about it https://gyazo.com/4d1dfc56fb0ea69e737844d6748b00f6

He connected to Teamspeak for 4 seconds and then disconnected he didn't even join my liaison to talk about it.

Overall in just 10 minutes i believe multiple rules, such as baiting and rvdm were broken and the RP was Horrible.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/npGCjvhYwGA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Mrs Maximillian 

If  (G1.3) Baiting - Taking deliberate actions to create a scenario where you get chased or engaged with that is I rule I will agree that I am in the wrong (I’m on my phone and can’t seem to find the rules on the mobile version) all I wanted was a car chase the reason I ran you over is that you threatened me but you did not try at all to get me in ts and the times I joined ts was a lot later on in the night so you taking random gyazos doesn’t prove anything And also how did I exploit lock pick your car which you put in OOC when you left it unlocked I feel like this is a revenge report because of how salty you get at the end of the video and the fact that you didn't ask me to ts once

lots of love,

Big Dog Sesh 

the reason I ran you over is that you threatened me
At what point did i threatan you, did i ever say "mate if you dont get out of my vehicle your gonna get your brains blown out. I had a pistol and a shotgun but i chose not to use it and instead try to engange in some roleplay. As soon as a i disable the audi i got out of my car and just tried to talk to you and did not threatan you or pull out my shotgun. But you tried for 1 minute to run me over, so in my opinion there was no high quality roleplay reason for you to run me over and then throw me off a bridge.

ut you did not try at all to get me in ts and the times I joined ts was a lot later on in the night so you taking random gyazos doesn’t prove anything
😆 I said 5 times in OOC Seshhead please come to liason over the course of 5 minutes and you joined exactly as i was saying come to liason in OOC. I had my teamspeak open to check if you were joining and saw you joined for 3 seconds. I am sure that the admins have some kind of chat log they could check.

And also how did I exploit lock pick your car which you put in OOC when you left it unlocked
Yes this was a mistake on my part, this has happened to me before where someone would be lockpicking it while standing right next to me. But in this case i was just an idiot since i left it unlocked. 

I feel like this is a revenge report because of how salty you get at the end of the video
When you stole my car i was like alright fair enough, but then you decided to use it to bait me to chase you, after the chase finally ended which started because you were baiting i hoped out to talk to you and repair my car. I could have just taken out my shotgun and shot you. Instead you ran me over and threw me off a cliff so yes i was mad, but that doesnt make it a revenge report. 

Also why have you only just reported this incident when It happened 2 days ago 
The incident happened at 22:20 on the 18th, i wrote the report on 01:00 the 20th, which is around 26 hours later not 48. I took me a while to write the report since i had school yesterday.      

Just remembered i have screenshots

https://gyazo.com/c07e09489d59964304cdb005ee07bb49

https://gyazo.com/e48266b7ca57412005fab20e1f0934e4

https://gyazo.com/9b1d84c9f92ec8da94da2829f4df96a4

I do not appreciate you lying saying that i did not say come to liason. I could also provide a video showing that you connected to ts at the same time i was saying come to liason.

You mentioned multiple times that you had friends and that it was going to end bad for me I count that as a threat and I don’t really look in ooc I only saw that message what you put on after watching the video. The ts thing might be at the same time of the incident I might be wrong but my reason for joining and leaving is I was on another ts and we was checking if I needed to put a password in as a server admin so I disconnected from the other ts joined the rp one and connected straight back to the other I thought it was quite a while after the whole thing my timing on this situation must be completely wrong because I thought I was in bed for half 10 aha 

You say in that last screen shot for the 6th time but you only have 2 pictures to prove it 

You mentioned multiple times that you had friends and that it was going to end bad for me I count that as a threat
I mentioned that at around 4 mintues, so you running me over 5 minutes later when i didnt pull a gun and none of my friends turned up and i didnt threaten you again is BS.

(G1.1) Random Vehicle Death Match (RVDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (Running players over, causing explosions, ramming player vehicles) without a valid roleplay reason is considered RVDM. 

I dont think me saying 6 minutes before that you should step out of the vehicle constitutes a good roleplay cause to shoot you. 

Did i ever pull a gun on you ? No

Did i ever threatan to shoot you ? No

Did my friends ever come ? No (didnt even call them)

If you look at 8:25 does it look like a pose a threat to you ? I am walking around trying to talk to you trying to get in a car to save my life and you just start ramming me i could have just pulled my gun out and blasted you in the parts where you got your car stuck a bit.

Even if your friends didn’t turn up you still threatened that they would how is it bs I heard you say it 

Even if your friends didn’t turn up you still threatened that they would how is it bs I heard you say it 
Im not an argue with you for multiple pages on if you had a quality roleplay reason to run me over in my opinion you did not. So i shall leave it here and let the Staff team deal with the report as they seem fit. 🙂 

Action taken - (G1.3) Baiting - Taking deliberate actions to create a scenario where you get chased or engaged with, especially to cause a firefight. Examples: Robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, deliberately committing crimes in front of the police, swearing at a group of gang members.

First of all stealing a car from outside a police station isn't exactly the best thing to do, You also did multiple baits to be honest wheel spinning infront of the guy that the car belongs to constantly returning and then the same infront of police where you have heard that he has just reported it yet you continued to attempt to get a chase which shocking. As for your comment on threats to life, i'd expect much better roleplay from you in future seshhead as to be honest with you it was dreadful from your end and how you kept running him over at the end was also poor.

24hour ban applied

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back