What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - Ryker - FiveM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryker

Investor
Investor
Lifetime Donator
  1. In-game Name: Ryker Moretti
  2. Steam ID: 76561198111156031
  3. Date this happened: 06/20/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: Report Link: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/123825-report-a-player-conner-black-joe-scott-other/?tab=comments#comment-716947

After an initial RDM, I decided to forcefully remove the weapon used by the individual to prevent further murders. He did not value his life when I pointed my weapon at him and instead he pulled a weapon out himself. The gun in question was a combat pistol. If he would have valued his life as per rule:

(G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.

He should have valued his life and given over the weapon.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR3Hzz3WZU0
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 1x Combat Pistol

I am unsure what value to put this at. I do not currently have access to the black market so I would not be able to purchase it again at the base price through compensation money. Typical offer on the streets ranges around 25 to 30 thousand pounds.
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Combat pistols are not currently easily obtainable, please choose the red or blue pill

1. Recieve item compensation: Combat Pistol (60x Rounds/Ammo)
  2. Recieve £27,000 compensation transfered to your bank

Combat pistols are not currently easily obtainable, please choose the red or blue pill

1. Recieve item compensation: Combat Pistol (60x Rounds/Ammo)
  2. Recieve £27,000 compensation transfered to your bank
If it is not too much to ask, I wish to have the blue pill. (Gun)

Tag me on discord over the next few days when you are online and available.

Edit: Completed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back