What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - Dont Look At Me - FiveM (Declined)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dont Look At Me

1. In-game Name: Isro SH
  2. Steam ID: 76561198341505560
  3. Date this happened: 06/22/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: Hello. recently i bought a vintage gun and decided to buy 2 more and sell them. i went to the gun store up north next to mount chilliad , bought 2 guns and wasted 70k, didnot get any guns and didnt get money back or something, if possible please chekc my logs ive been told by one of the admins ingame it is possible to check logs, and if i can get a refund thattle be nice. thanks in advance
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/123867-buying-pistoles-bug/?tab=comments#comment-717191
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 70k
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but due to a lack of evidence I can't proceed with this compensation request. I appreciate the bug report, and I have a developer looking into changing how weapons work as the way GTA merges ammo/weapons doesn't suit the servers play style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back