What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - linzor - FiveM (Declined)

Status
Not open for further replies.

linzor

1. In-game Name: Linzor Banjo
  2. Steam ID: 76561198076091249
  3. Date this happened: 06/22/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: Twice now I have a bought a gun from a store and first time it just magically disappeared from my inventory, this happend 2 days ago. It just vanished. So I bought a new gun and today before the server restart that occured at 8pm I guess your time in UK, 5 minutes before the restart every car on the server exploded (that people seemed to own). And while I was dying, I got a message saying; "you were found with an illegal weapon" and something about that it's not allowed. But I bought BOTH these guns from a store, WITH weapon license. So how is that they disappeared?
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076091249/
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 2 guns from the gun store, that's all. Kinda annoying having to buy new guns all the time cuz they just disappeared.
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but due to a lack of evidence I can't proceed with this compensation request, because we have the logs of the illegal client being used against you (Which removes the weapons) for future reference all I would have needed here is a screenshot of the weapons in your inventory around the time/date being claimed for. OR better a video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back