What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - Ryker - FiveM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryker

Investor
Investor
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name: Ryker Moretti

Steam ID: 76561198111156031

Date this happened: 06/21/20

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was purchasing multiple weapons from the black market and a bug occurred. In the two videos (which are two separate events that happened around the same time) you can see me attempting to buy 1 of every weapon to avoid a possible merging glitch if I had 2 of the same weapon. In both the videos you can see my starting money, my ending money, and the guns I actually managed to get. What happened was that I tried to buy those weapons, it took my money for those weapons but I did not receive all the weapons I was charged for.

This video shows the black market location, however, this is now irrelevant.

Link to any evidence:

Video 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq-tWRtAm_M
Video 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuuwNCCJFS8
Lost items and total value of compensation.:

Video 1: 27,000 pounds (1 SNS Pistol and 1 Combat Pistol)
Video 2: 47,000 pounds (1 SNS Pistol, 1 Combat Pistol and 1 Deagle Pistol)

Total: 74,000 pounds (2 SNS Pistols, 2 Combat Pistols, 1 Deagle Pistol)

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

If possible, I would prefer to have the compensation in the form of physical weapons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, 

I can accept the comp for the 1st video for the (1 SNS Pistol and 1 Combat Pistol) or 27,000.

However the 2nd video. you notice in the video you start with 126k and give your friend 47k which instantly puts you to 79k, you can see it change as you're closing your F3 Menu.

So Starting with £79k,  This is the order you bought the guns;

1 Pistol for 15k  (didn't get in inv)
1 SNS for 12k
1 .50 for 20k (didn't get in inv)
1 Pistol for 15k 

You was then at 17k and got 3k from a friend for the .50 again.   So you've not lost the rest of the money you gave 47k away at the start, so you couldn't buy everything twice with 79k however 

The only weapon's here you didn't get after carefully watching was 1 Pistol and 1 Deagle. So will comp them or 35k

Total to comp from both video's

1 SNS

2 Pistols 

1 Deagle 

or 62K 

Message me when you're online in order to comp.

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Hey Drew! I just got back from my holiday yesterday. I am around all of today and I am leaving for my next holiday tomorrow. 

Hey Drew, it looks like I didn't manage to catch you yesterday. I am about to leave for the airport, I will be back in a position where I can claim the compensation on the 20th of August when I return from my holiday. Will this be an issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back